Post up pictures of TERMINATORS w/99-01 COBRA amber tail lights...

Adiabatik

Banned
Not a termi but these lights are a must on any new edge!

Here's our saleen speedster

12F2178D-C58B-4CEC-BDE7-A6A41DF318C1_zpsj1nmmbjy.jpg

5B917BC9-01F8-428D-BA75-5E308FB2008D_zpsbbotwi6e.jpg

0D3C72A8-0316-4157-A21A-50A44613DF6A_zpstukimtvo.jpg

C'mon dude, do you seriously have to bump a 3 year-old thread just so can post pics of your ride? :bored:

BOSS 32V

---- TermiFox ----
Established Member
C'mon dude, do you seriously have to bump a 3 year-old thread just so can post pics of your ride? :bored:

This is basically the official 99-01 taillights thread so it has to stay alive!

If I wanted to post pics of the car I'd just post them in a new thread:loser:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I will never understand why everyone is so over the moon about these. In my personal opinion they look terrible. There were only 2 pics on this whole thread that it looked passable on and those were on an orange and a yellow so it almost matched the color scheme. I think having that extra color orange in there throws it all off. :shrug: $300 bucks for those when the regular can be had for 50 is insanity.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I will never understand why everyone is so over the moon about these. In my personal opinion they look terrible. There were only 2 pics on this whole thread that it looked passable on and those were on an orange and a yellow so it almost matched the color scheme. I think having that extra color orange in there throws it all off. :shrug: $300 bucks for those when the regular can be had for 50 is insanity.

Just watched some skank on a Mustang page on FB sell a set for 550. She posted them up for best offer and these morons obviously let their penis do the pricing. First offer was 150, last offer was 550 a hour later. I guess for now on I need my GF to list my shit for sale, people pay 2x more when it's a hot girl selling stuff. :nonono:

03DSGGT

Established Member
Ive always liked the Cobra tails, but could never justify paying 300-400 bucks for a set. Last year I came across an NOS light with harness in the original box on ebay for 75.00. The same guy also had a mint opposite side light without harness for 50.00. Turns out that there was a single Cobra harness for sale on ebay as well at the same time for 25.00. So I bought it all and have 150.00 in a set of mint tails with harnesses. That's the only reason why I have a set of Cobra tail lights on my car lol

MTBSully

Established Member

I scored mine on ebay for $120 with the harness (they were smoked, so I think people didnt see them). I sanded the VHT off and had a mint set of tails. Sold my smoked stockers for $100 and the 5 bulb 99/01 harness I had picked up beforehand for $25 for $90. So technically, I made money upgrading to these tails. And to each their own, I think they make the car.

TClark22

Established Member
I think I just wondered into a great thread!

lol at all the butthurt wishing they had these lights to make money on. I just bought my second set. First set wasn't mint enough. lol

I don't get why the jacked up price besides the douchebags that started jacking up the price because they aren't made anymore so they think its worth a shit load.

I think over 400 is a rip for the lights considering a lot of the lights are coming off of cars with 100k + miles and 16 years of service...

but mine is a GT so I won't post it up in here since this is for terminators only

98cobra#1222

that's just my game
Established Member
MTBSully your car is so sick, love the looks and the fact its turbo'd. I have to say amber lights are a must... but if you think 99-01 prices are bad try looking at 97-98 exports, it's downright painful.

Last edited:

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
There is a set on ebay right now for over $700, that is LOCO. I just hope that one day they will make repops of the 99-01 Cobra tail lights. TClark22 show them off, you have an awesome new edge.

Users who are viewing this thread