Ppl showing off

TRBO VNM

Hey guys I just thought of Sharing with you that some guy that lives on the street behind me, has a old fox body 5.0, and burnoose almost infront of my house, I think he is jelous cuz I just bought a 03 white cobra and put exhaust, 335s on the back, and smoked headlights . My car looks mean as hell:loser:

trying to figure out the context here....

Definition
bur·noose, bur·noos·es Plural

NOUN
1. hooded cloak: a long hooded cloak worn by some Arabs, or a garment resembling this
[ Late 16th century. Via French burnous < Arabic burnus < Greek birros "hooded cloak" ]

:shrug:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
thread-delivers.jpg

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
I ment burnout guys!? Really?? My phone changed it, and I forgot to go back and check. Come on ! Lol

The edit button was invented before Iphones as if someone knew how badly they would be needed in the future because of "auto correct".

"I thought I had spelled it correctly but my Iphone completely burnoosed the shit out of my sentence."
A new SVTP-ism.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
The edit button was invented before Iphones as if someone knew how badly they would be needed in the future because of "auto correct".

"I thought I had spelled it correctly but my Iphone completely burnoosed the shit out of my sentence."

A new SVTP-ism.

Oh shit that was funny! :banana:

2003whitekiller

Established Member
Was up yo

A new SVTP-ism.

Lol sorry:rockon:

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
Did anyone else notice Jimmy's quote is now burnoosed! I was laughing at loud literally and my girl was like wtf is wrong with you.

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member

A new SVTP-ism.

:lol:

TRBO VNM

A new SVTP-ism.

That is profiling Jimmy. Everyone knows that droids autocorrect is worse than the iphone.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
your phone butchered the word "burnout" and turned it into "burnoose", by itself? what the fugg is wrong with your phone?!? i didnt even think "burnoose" was a real word, until someone posted its definition. lol obviously the word burnoose is used much more often than burnout.

Users who are viewing this thread