Ppl showing off

2003whitekiller

Established Member
Yo

your phone butchered the word "burnout" and turned it into "burnoose", by itself? what the fugg is wrong with your phone?!? i didnt even think "burnoose" was a real word, until someone posted its definition. lol obviously the word burnoose is used much more often than burnout.
LOL:banana:

perry2k12

Established Member
trololololol

Eh, my neighbor has a 79 trans am. Everytime I bring the cobra home from my shop, he pulls the 79 out of the garage, then polishes the wheels and so forth in the drive way.

I finally just walked over and told him "nice car Doug, looks like you've kept it real sharp." this was after about the 5th time he pulled it out when I came by my house in the cobra.

He candidly replied "it'll put the smack down on that ford if I install a...." I just looked at him with a smirkish blank stare and thought to myself

I told him I like how clean it is and to keep it original because performance is overrated. Talked cars with him for about 10 minutes, then went on my way.

Poor guy has little else going for him so I didn't have the heart to knock his trans am. He's divorced and only see's his kids once a month from what I've learned over the years. I bet I'd be pretty crabby if that was my life so I just left well enough alone and stayed cordial.

^^^ That's the best way to be when people act like that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread