Price lowered: 22.7k built L

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
i want your boyds.... i know other ppl do too. but i want them now! i cant keep track of whether or not your selling them separately though

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
WTF??? Just that mods alone on that beast are probably worth 22K. If I had the loot, that truck would be mine.

i8urchvy

Established Member
Thanks guys, I know for a fact the mods alone are worth more, I keep every receipt and piece of paperwork for the truck and its way past 22k. Also, the Boyds are NOT FOR SALE unless the truck sells. They will be listed at that time. Thanks!

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
well if the truck sells can i get dibs on the boyds? or does someone else have post-truck-sale-boyd-dibs?

btw, it KILLS me that i bought my 01 silver L last year for essentially $21,000 and it only came with a 4#, CAI, exhaust, cowl hood, and chip. seriously, i cannot believe this truck did not sell for the highest price you listed it at. its a frigging monster

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
i8urchvy said:
Thanks guys, I know for a fact the mods alone are worth more, I keep every receipt and piece of paperwork for the truck and its way past 22k.

Yep, I gotta say, when I met Jeff at the last dyno day (set up by Mike to have Sal tune our trucks), it was obvious Jeff has been meticulous with his truck.

I should have gotten a closer look than I did, but I was finished and leaving just as Jeff was about to pull his truck onto the dyno.

If I had the cash, I wouldn't hesitate one moment to buy this truck.

Stewart

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Jeff is a great guy, and his truck is INCREDIBLE!! Saw it again last night, and that thing is PERFECT. Even at idle just sounds so sick.

i8urchvy

Established Member
I appreciate all the comments, I wish I could have found a truck similar way back, I'd have a lot more money in the bank ;) The truck has 50,XXX on the odometer, ~3-4k on the motor/tranny/KB/pretty much all drivetrain. Any other questions just ask, I try to baby the truck and am very anal about using the best parts and upkeep/care/etc. I really wouldn't be too sad to keep the truck but it would certainly help with our home purchase (and a new z06 in the spring, hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread