Price lowered: 22.7k built L

KillTeam

Established Member
bump - awesome truck

did you mount the tweeters in the upper plastic corners of the door panel?

have any more pix of the tweeters?

i8urchvy

Established Member
Yes, I did mount the tweeters in the upper corners of the door panel. I don't have any other pictures right now, but I basically just centered the tweeter in that triangle space and drilled a hole. Thanks

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Hey,

Does anyone want to hurry and buy mine at 19k with all the mods listed so I can go ahead and buy Jeff's truck? I would leave the truck as is, not a single mod would come off.......I AM SERIOUS! 60,000 miles on the truck and about 27,000 miles on the new motor.....

Mike

PS She just got a new paint job too.....looks spectacular....

Just got the payoff: $19,067.00......anyone....if I have to on Friday people could come by and see it and/or I can take some pics. I would love to take Jeff's truck off his hands for him.....Let me know people.....I will also post a FOR SALE AD if enough people are interested.....

Last edited:

i8urchvy

Established Member
Thanks guys. Remember I will arrange shipping if needed to any potential buyers. Also thought I should mention the truck has always been garaged and I have a 2"+ thick folder of receipts/paperwork for all mods on the truck.

Chi3f

Established Member
if i thought i could sell my truck right now without losing alot of money i would be all over your truck i can't believe nobody has bought it yet

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
Jeff, my for sale ad will be up soon. If I can sell before the 30th, I should be able to pick up yours shortly there after........

Mike

i8urchvy

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up Mike, best of luck to you. If you had any questions let me know.

69RC51

Established Member
I find it hard to believe that you will help in shipping a truck when you can't even ship a spare tire. Just my 2 cents worth.

|SvT-TiPsY|

Go Cubs.....WooT!
Established Member
69RC51 said:
I find it hard to believe that you will help in shipping a truck when you can't even ship a spare tire. Just my 2 cents worth.
What the hell is this about....................some one :shrug:

203Cree

Established Member
Sounds like its someone with a bit to chew with Jeff. I got my HD grill from him, great guy to deal with, so I dunno what to say about that one.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
69RC51 said:

Welcome to SVT Nickey Haden. How is Gran Prix treating you? I bet you are tired of looking at Rossi's A$$ huh?

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
|SvT-TiPsY| said:
Jeff, my for sale ad will be up soon. If I can sell before the 30th, I should be able to pick up yours shortly there after........

Mike

Your selling your truck???????

69RC51

Established Member
First off let me apologize for my first post. Not very cool but I'm alittle upset. I purchased a spare tire from Jeff through Ebay on Nov. 28th for $136. I wait a week or so and email him asking the status. He tells me that he has been sick but he will email me the tracking #s. Well that was about a week ago and no response. So I email him again and no response what so ever. Then I come across this thread and he is on here chatting every other day. So I guess you could say it struck a nerve. Anyway I filed a complaint with Paypal so maybe I can get my money back. I just bought my truck a month ago and have learned alot from this forum. So hopefully I haven't stepped on too many toes. Thanks alot Jeff I really appreciate everything.

i8urchvy

Established Member
No problem bud, I appreciate the fact that you also filed the Paypal claim against me the day AFTER I shipped the wheel and provided a tracking number. Welcome aboard!

203Cree

Established Member
Who the hell is this guy? I'd like to know who I'm gonna call an impaitent asshole before I actually say it.

Users who are viewing this thread