Project-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Full Cobra Build.. Lots of *PICS*

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Sorry for the delay gentleman. My dad was diagnosed with brain cancer recently and I lost all motivation to work on my car. I will get pics up soon. My fuel system is almost done.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Sorry for the delay gentleman. My dad was diagnosed with brain cancer recently and I lost all motivation to work on my car. I will get pics up soon. My fuel system is almost done.

Hate to hear bud......seems to be a lot of that going around now a day.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member

So sorry to hear that! Family first, always! We're all pulling for your dad.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Holy shit man I'm so sorry to hear that!!! Best of luck to your father bro!! Shoot me a txt if you want.

stangbanger856

Established Member
Wow sorry to hear that, when my dad was told he had cancer I was crushed. Was a hard time for a few years but he pulled threw. I know where your at and how it feels and what helped me was spending as much time with my dad as I could. Don't worry about the car man it's not going anywhere.

redrocket16

Established Member
Family above everything else. Like everyone else mentioned your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Ponyman460

Established Member
sorry to hear about your dad dude.

I did just look through the whole thread and I must say you have done a fantastic job thus far. Keep up the good work!

LEAVNYA

"TOXIC"
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your Dad. I was there with my Mom a couple years back. Praying that God will heal your Pop and use it in a great way.

97BlownCobra

Established Member
How is the build Rob? So far it looks awesome and you need to hook me up with whoever did your RSD and amp rack. It looks sick. I truly hope your dad is doing well as I have had to go through a similar scenario over the last 2 years with my dad. My prayers are with you my brotha!

Users who are viewing this thread