Project-Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! Full Cobra Build.. Lots of *PICS*

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Hey guys. Finally getting back into my mustang. I need your help. It's time to get the motor built. I want to send my heads out. Is FoxLake in Ohio still the top dogs when it comes to head work?
I'm thinking of doing Comp Cams and porting and polishing. $$ is no issue. I want the best there is.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
Hey gentleman. It's been forever since I've posted. My Cobra had been in storage for over 3 years. I've decided I may want to sell it. The motor still needs to be built. Anybody interested?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Hey gentleman. It's been forever since I've posted. My Cobra had been in storage for over 3 years. I've decided I may want to sell it. The motor still needs to be built. Anybody interested?

God I wish you'd posted this back in July... I would have bought your car in a heartbeat.. Instead I'm $15k in mods deep in a 97..

If you decide to part it out.. let me know. I'm after a bunch of stuff you have right now..

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

I am questioning my entire existence now.

HandsomeRob

Established Member
This car is one of a kind. I hate to see it go but financially I can't afford to finish it the way I want to.
I'm open to offers and I'm located in Los Angeles Ca.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Bro I'm telling you.. What you need to do is one of two things.

1. DON'T sell it, and sit on it until you have money
2. Find a stock low mileage 96-98 Cobra engine and put it back together again and enjoy it.. Don't sell it.. You'll lose to much money

Users who are viewing this thread