ProRauder Picture WHORING! **DUW**

TR MACH

Established Member
Just a question, but why do oyu have a Cobra emblem on your car? I saw a Silver Marauder yesterday in fact with a Cobra on the side of it...

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
RocketCouch said:
I'm curious if you have a parts list with all the parts? I'll look through the gallery to find a lot of it, out, but I just wanted to know.

And of course the usual question... any idea how much $$$ is in it now? The tubbed rear end is absolutely ridiculous! :eek:

I have the complete list of receipts here in the den somewhere. I do need to get it documented though and I promise to share. Now that I have it running, I think I'm going to put everything together to sell it as a kit. If I get enough interest, that is. Many parts were custom one-off pieces I had made but was smart enough to keep the templates!

Just a quick run-down of the major parts:

MMR Street Mod 900 short block with ARP Main and Head studs, billet oil pump gears and arp rod bolts. Forged manley pistons (9:1), forged Manley rods and the Cobra steel crank.

Fox Lake 32v racing heads with crower titanium parts up on top, stainless valves, and ported in and out. Cams are a secret.

Superchargers USA polished and hard anodized GMC 6-71 blower with hard anodized rotors too. Specially clearanced to run "dry" (no fuel from on top), with a Big Al's Toy Box drive assembly, idler and belt guard.

Mass Flo EFI twin 1000 CFM throttlebodies with a pair of GM LS2 MAF's hidden in the air cleaner. There is a magic black box to mate these to the factory MAF harness so it appears as a standard MAF to the computer. Still running the factory Marauder PCM (BMD0 code) and I hand tuned it using SCT ProRacer software.

Kooks long tube headers. Custom intake adapters for the 6-71 blower, 60lb injectors, tons of -8 braided lines. Like I said, there is a long list...

I bet this is going to look good on my '07 GT/CS Mustang as soon as that warranty is up!

Cheers!

John

ZimStang

Established Member
WireEater said:
It is very different, very nice. The rear end is sick looking. I think you can mark sleeper off the list of things to accomplish.
I think the whole sleeper thing went out the window with those huge meats and supercharger sticking a foot out of the hood...

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
xxunleadedxx said:
The rear wheels look photochopped :poke:

Oh ye of little faith...

Here's the body off the frame getting back-halfed...

379976_10150613095176393_573651392_11281373_1406133380_n.jpg

:poke: :poke:

John

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Oh ye of little faith...

John

No, No.. didn't you know. People on here automaticly call BS/fake/Photoshop on anything they have never seen, have no knowledge of, or can not comprehend.

davidsk5018

Established Member
I would take the cobra emblems off.

Thats gotta be one of the coolest things I have seen in a while.....what kind of power does it make?

junk94

Blow thru's dont work
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
The REAL question is, which car did it come out of?

LOL!!!

john

CAR :lol: it came out of a Ken Worth truck. Come on, you can see the emblem.

Nice ride

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Oh ye of little faith...

dsc02807.jpg

John
Geez man, you basically re-engineered that whole car! :rockon: :bowdown:

I wish folks would stop givin you so much static about the Cobra emblems. I just see it as a homage to fast Fords. All the fuss makes us Cobra owners seem like a bunch of elitists! :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread