ProRauder Picture WHORING! **DUW**

UCBeau

04 DSG V6 said:
Just a question, but why do oyu have a Cobra emblem on your car? I saw a Silver Marauder yesterday in fact with a Cobra on the side of it...
same reason you have GT wheels and dual exhaust?

ZimStang

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
same reason you have GT wheels and dual exhaust?
That doesnt really make sense... exhaust is exhaust, wheels are all mustang wheels, but a cobra emblem is specific to a cobra mustang. Not really a great argument there...

I dont really get the emblem thing either, but whatever... at least it'll blow the doors of most things out on the road.

AcrophobicChevy

.......¯\(O_o)/¯......
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
Good eyes! Yes, those are twin 1000 CFM throttle bodies with the MAF's hidden in the air cleaner. All run from the factory computer. 60lb injecters, -8 fuel lines and aeromotive rails. Too many mods to comment on.

More info here:

http://prorauder.frieltek.com

Cheers!

John

PS: yes, those are cobra emblems! It's a cobra forged motor with an authentic 427 AC Cobra 2x4 air cleaner that has COBRA cast in it.[/
QUOTE]

damn people...read!!!!

lol

03snkvert

Established Member
If you guys ever bring that car to the Des Moines Area you will have to let me know so I can check it out. That is a bad car.

SVTDarin

Established Member
Christ, would you guys get off him about the badges! He said "yes, those are cobra emblems! It's a cobra forged motor with an authentic 427 AC Cobra 2x4 air cleaner that has COBRA cast in it." It is nothing like putting cobra badges on a Mustang GT. He is not trying to make people think the car is something it is not, we all know there was no Marauder Cobra.

Last edited:

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
Please don't take this as disrespectful....

...but the Cobra emblems are gaying up the car. They are ruining the picture and takeaway from your obviously awesome efforts. They infact make them look stupid.

Get the Mercury head on the side of that thing or something relavent to the car. Please, for the love of all things old school and right, get the Cobra's off the side of that beautiful car.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
SVTDarin said:
Christ, would you guys get off him about the badges! He said "yes, those are cobra emblems! It's a cobra forged motor with an authentic 427 AC Cobra 2x4 air cleaner that has COBRA cast in it." It is nothing like putting cobra badges on a Mustang GT. He is not trying to make people think the car is something it is not, we all know there was no Marauder Cobra.

It smacks of something a 14 year old would do. Not trying for smackdown here but it looks wrong period.

If there is a Cobra on the air cleaner, that should go too. It muddles up the lines and the cars personna. That car is work of art, think of the Cobra Emblem as a Zit on the Mona Lisa.

ZimStang

Established Member
I read the part about the forged cobra motor, but if you stuck that motor in a cavalier (god forbid) you still better not put cobra badges on it. It doesnt make sense...

jmk97GT

Established Member
Why are you guys so defensive of the cobra emblem, shut the **** up and compliment the car!

Users who are viewing this thread