ProRauder Picture WHORING! **DUW**

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
TooManyFords said:
PS: yes, those are cobra emblems! It's a cobra forged motor with an authentic 427 AC Cobra 2x4 air cleaner that has COBRA cast in it.
I love how people justify puting cobra emblems on non cobras.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
SHOLANDO said:
Hmmm is this a Cobra emblem on an original Ford Fairlane? SO, the COBRA Emblem came on 'OTHER' Ford products other then Mustangs? Give the guy a break, there's nothing wrong with the emblem on the side of the Marauder!!!!

That was made by ford, his was made by himself. See the difference:beer:

northsider

Established Member
All that shit he's done to the car to make it completly badass and you guys are complaining about emblems. Jeez. Maybe he should take the blower off too since its a GMC blower and not a Ford blower.

SLO SVO

Slapper of Slappys
Established Member
Dear God, you bunch of elitist pricks! Who cares about the emblems? Is that reaaaaaaaally pissing you off that bad??? Let's look at the car as a whole:

motor: not stock.
rearend in its entirety: not stock
671 blower: most assuredly not stock.

trick factors: an EFI twin TB setup breathing through a 671! holy hell! that's awesome.

the car itself is one of the most well put together projects I have seen in some time. The guy backhalfs the car, stuffs a monstrous blower onto a built cobra engine, uses an ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTED 671... and you want to whine about him taking a little bit of artistic liscense to put on cobra emblems?

That's about as retarded at this guy with the reading comprehension issues:

whizzle said:
congrats, you F'd up a new car with less than mediocre technology

hey, slappy... miss the part about the FACTORY ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION THROUGH TWIN 1000 CFM MASS AIR METERS???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome car, man! I eagerly await some RWHP numbers. :)

Bigdough666

Established Member
sawman70 said:
I'll assume you are too young to understand.

Mercury had a cool emblem years ago of the Greek God Mercury. It was just his head and he was wearing the winged hat. Hell of a lot nicer than the waterfall they have now.

The emblems are on the seats and the center caps on the wheels as well. There was a limited run of custom "God's Head" emblems that replaced the "waterfall" emblem on the grill and trunklid of the car.

BTW - Badass car. **** the haters.

northsider

Established Member
SLO SVO said:
Dear God, you bunch of elitist pricks! Who cares about the emblems? Is that reaaaaaaaally pissing you off that bad??? Let's look at the car as a whole:

motor: not stock.
rearend in its entirety: not stock
671 blower: most assuredly not stock.

trick factors: an EFI twin TB setup breathing through a 671! holy hell! that's awesome.

the car itself is one of the most well put together projects I have seen in some time. The guy backhalfs the car, stuffs a monstrous blower onto a built cobra engine, uses an ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTED 671... and you want to whine about him taking a little bit of artistic liscense to put on cobra emblems?

That's about as retarded at this guy with the reading comprehension issues:

hey, slappy... miss the part about the FACTORY ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION THROUGH TWIN 1000 CFM MASS AIR METERS???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome car, man! I eagerly await some RWHP numbers. :)

Can I get a AMEN!

northsider

Established Member
TooManyFords said:
If all you Cobra fanatics want them off my car, then BUY THEM OFF MY CAR!

Money talks, BS walks...

We'll have an auction and if the $$ gets high enough, you can own one of the 3 on the car (but the air cleaner stays!)

Let's go ladies! Cowgirl up!

:pepper:

John

Yeah, I hate when people tell me what I should do and shouldn't do. Or what's cool or not cool. It's your car homie, do what you want to do.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
03InThe11s said:
i wish people like yourself did not own cobras.
Why because I think that he should have let the car speak for it self instead of putting fake badges on it? Why didn't he put mach 1 emblems on it? They're cool right, he should have left it without emblems.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
For the record, no hate here.

Love the car, again, loooooooove the car.

Cobra Emblems on it = Gay, gay, gay, gay...... gay.

Sorry to repeat but they are zits on the Mona Lisa. Just wrong.

No hate, just saying my peace.

And if your old school, which you have to be to create such a master piece, you know it is wrong too. Don't let pride stop you from doing the right thing, POP THE ZITS!!!!!!!!!

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
SHOLANDO said:
Hmmm is this a Cobra emblem on an original Ford Fairlane? SO, the COBRA Emblem came on 'OTHER' Ford products other then Mustangs? Give the guy a break, there's nothing wrong with the emblem on the side of the Marauder!!!! "The 'Fairlane' Cobra model was introduced in the 1969 model year though official known as Cobra through Ford Advertisements, sales brochures and the windows sticker that came on the car many people refer to them as Fairlane Cobras or Torino Cobras." (http://www.fordfairlane.com/69prod.html
0837_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1969-FORD-COBRA-428-CJ-RAM-AIR-NUMBERS-MATCH-ENGINE_W0QQitemZ330050124850QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6230QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
08af_12.JPG

The point of this is what??

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
Yuor car is SICK. If you like the Cobra's I say keep em. If 99% of these haters raced you they'd only see the emblem for a second as they watch you walk the fauck out of them anyway.

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
Smokin03svt said:
Why because I think that he should have let the car speak for it self instead of putting fake badges on it? Why didn't he put mach 1 emblems on it? They're cool right, he should have left it without emblems.

because the mach1 is a specific model mustang. the cobra emblem has been used on many other types of vehicles. yes, it is a specific model now, but its been used on every type of ford performance vehicle. in my eyes the only true "cobra" was made by shelby, is a two seater, and has no top. but ford chose to stick those emblems on a lot of other things too.

i wish people like yourself didnt own cobras becuase those that i have met like yourself tend to think they are special, different that the "other" mustang owners. i only bought a cobra because it had a bad ass motor in it. other than that, its just a mustang. with some snake emblems taped on the side.

sawman70

Something Witty!
Established Member
03InThe11s said:
because the mach1 is a specific model mustang. the cobra emblem has been used on many other types of vehicles. yes, it is a specific model now, but its been used on every type of ford performance vehicle. in my eyes the only true "cobra" was made by shelby, is a two seater, and has no top. but ford chose to stick those emblems on a lot of other things too.

i wish people like yourself didnt own cobras becuase those that i have met like yourself tend to think they are special, different that the "other" mustang owners. i only bought a cobra because it had a bad ass motor in it. other than that, its just a mustang. with some snake emblems taped on the side.

First off, it WAS NEVER USED ON A MERCURY.

This is not the point, why are you guys so incredibly thick??

The emblem is not factory and it IS NOT ORIGINAL THINKING so it does not belong on this car. Any emblem, be it Cobra, or Gremlin or SS or the Impala etc etc. does not belong on this car. It takes away from the whole and cheapens it.

Quit acting like guys are pissed because of the obligatory use of a Cobra (not that it hasn't been used by millions of idiots with V6's which lessons it even more and even further distances it from this car), it has less to do with it being a Cobra and more with it looking stupid.

If it had an Impala emblem on it or an SS would you guys be saying the same thing?? How's this, "Well, I used the 671 blower which is a connection to many of my favorite Chevy's of my youth so in homage, I put an Impala logo with an SS under it there on the fender."
Again, GAY!

Users who are viewing this thread