ProRauder Picture WHORING! **DUW**

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
03InThe11s said:
i wish people like yourself didnt own cobras becuase those that i have met like yourself tend to think they are special, different that the "other" mustang owners. i only bought a cobra because it had a bad ass motor in it. other than that, its just a mustang. with some snake emblems taped on the side.
Well it's a good thing you can form an opinion about someone on the internet. If you want to play it that way I think you are a retarded eight year old who doesn't know to use a capital I.
But seriously the car is sick and have had pics on my computer for a while now. The owner/builder takes away from his work by putting on any badge that does not belong there. Now unimformed people will think that he has an SVT supercharged panther platform vehicle.
03inthe11s you don't know me and please do not classify me with others you have met. For if you meet me we would probably get along.:banana:

johnnyrocket

Established Member
I would take the Emblems off!!:mj: Because then people might mistake you as one of these Ass clowns:smmon: telling you to take your badges off.:bash: Any ways your car is awesome and looks bad ass just the way it is! P.S. leave the badges on. It's worth all the hate.:D I think I will put a pair on my GTO! LOL.

WireEater said:
No, No.. didn't you know. People on here automaticly call BS/fake/Photoshop on anything they have never seen, have no knowledge of, or can not comprehend.

Not calling bs or I would have put this up :bs: instead I am in shock of the retained factory looks. A job well done deserves a :bowdown:

flowgoode

F it!
Established Member
Smokin03svt said:
Why because I think that he should have let the car speak for it self instead of putting fake badges on it?

umm...I'm pretty sure the car DOES speak for its self....unless you are blind.

Anyhow, the man owns the car, simple as that. Do whatever he wants to do to HIS car!

Sweet car man, that thing is awesome!

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
Nice!!! I like what you did with YOUR car, that coming from a Cobra owner!:rockon: I could see that thing scaring the hell out of ricers on some cruise strip!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

01vert

Established Member
dirty89LX said:
Automotive forums have the most retarded members of ALL online forums. Including gaming forums, computer forums, etc.

You people don't read! Ehh, uhh, what size tire is on there??? fscking read!

Post a pic of your car on the net and uh-oh - better be ready with rear-wheel dyno numbers or you're gonna get it!!

but worst of all, in this thread is all the retards that are upset about your Cobra emblems. W T F ? ?

Cobra emblems represent bad-ass-ness, don't-fsck-with-me-ness, and the like. My buddy has one on his 18 wheeler, and another friend has them on his old school Ford van.

For the most part everyone bitching about it is a Cobra owner. Whatever dudes, get over it. As some have stated, this isn't some Cobra clone, and he's not trying to pass it off as such. It's a dope ass Marauder.

I say he offers to race Cobra owners for their emblems. Loser removes emblems. (If a Cobra with it's oh-so-special factory emblems can't beat a black taxi with oh-no-he-didn't Cobra emblems on it, then pry yours off when you lose!) This isn't like a "GTR Lotus" or whatever the hell was stated above. He's keeping it in the family for God's sake - He's even got a Cobra motor!!

ANYHOW - Sick car bro! Is it possible to paint the blower assembly and throttle bodies flat black? like coated or something? That'd be ridiculous!

QFT baby!!

Totally sweet ride bud, Love it when someone with a stock motor and 9" wheels threadcraps on a car with a HUGE amount of craftsmanship

Get over it, anyone who puts a that much work into a ford or merc can put the snake on it all he wants.

What? a Torino Cobra has no right to the emblem even though it came that way from the factory??

aftermath686

Established Member
you should put tickle me elmo stickers with more cobra badges all over just to piss off these dudes.

sick ride. just plain SICK.

jah81592

Established Member
Nice car, I have cobra emblems on my Toro just to piss people off. This is a one off SVT product that many a lawnmower has tried to rival.

BM1

Established Member
I personally like the Cobra emblems. The car is awesome!

Don't worry about smug Cobra owners. They've been in the Mustang world for you know... at least 2 years since they traded in their Suburbans for a Mustang. Now they're all king of the road and authorities on what should and shouldn't have a Cobra emblem on it.

Get the **** over yourselves. This car is much more deserving of a Cobra emblem than some factory assembled shit you bought because your wives thought it looked cool.

vicmaster

DOHC 32v 4 door rules!
Established Member
Cobra emblems add like 25hp on a NON Cobra car. John has put so much god damn effort in this car, and you guys are giving him all this crap about 2 emblems? What is he, stepping on your "kool-aid"? He posted here so he can share his joy and accomplishment with you guys, and instead he's getting harassed for emblems. Hey, at least his car is badass, it's bad enough when I see ass hats around my town with V6 Stangs with Cobra emblems on them. Do you know how many people in my town have fake SRT-10's, SRT-4's, Lightnings, Cobra's, hell, name any vehicle you want and I bet it's in my town. THOSE people are ass hats, they give all those cars bad names. For the average Joe who doesn't know anything about cars, could assume that all those vehicles are nothing more than appearance packages. Cut the kiddie BS. If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything!

Last edited:

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Has anyone mentioned that the Cobra was originally an image on the (I think) '66/'67 Shelbys? Seriously, Ford, and all of the other "Cobra" owners: stop posing. It's not a Shelby.:rollseyes

TooManyFords

carpe noctum.
Established Member
Oh, and I drove ProRauder out to Rockford, IL last weekend to meet with the guy who is going to tune it. I got 19.2 MPG round trip! So, it hauls groceries, can be taken on the road, has Cobra emblems, makes peoples jaws drop and still gets good mileage!

Now THAT is what ProStreet is all about!

Cheers! [he said with a smug smile on his face!]

John

Users who are viewing this thread