Questions reguarding the suspension for 13' GT500

dmullgt500

Wow this post quickly got out of hand. Back to my original question, it was simply asking what products and brands are the best to go with. It was not so much about the money, many of the products are priced about the same. Speaking with Van was very helpful and I plan on ordering from him soon.

Again thanks Van for your help and time.

D.

Slowponycar

Established Member
Wow this post quickly got out of hand. Back to my original question, it was simply asking what products and brands are the best to go with. It was not so much about the money, many of the products are priced about the same. Speaking with Van was very helpful and I plan on ordering from him soon.

D.

Where in Ky are you? Im in louisville. I can take you for a ride in mine if you want to see what the BMR stuff I got from Van feels like. Just pm me.

Van@RevanRacing

D.

It was nice speaking with you as well D- and if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me again.

Van

Kapy

Established Member
You purchased a 60k dollar car and want to put a 600 buck suspension in it? You do realize it was designed from the factory to pull over 1g correct?

Too damn funny D Bit! Love it! But not funny cause so true. If it isn't broke, don't fix it.

dmullgt500

Tytus pm me and I'll send you the products that was recommended to me. I would still highly recommend speaking with Van prior to deciding he was very helpful with my decision.

12gt500

Established Member
Guys I may be a little late to this thread. But I have to say I've spoke to several people about suspension (and I am a motor mouth) and I just today ordered what I think is a complete rear bmr suspension. Why did I do that not because of price or anything else but solely because I trust Van knows what he is talking about. I believe that "our" cars should deserve the best research, parts, and the know how to get things running optimal.

Further more you can ask Van (this was a major deciding factor why I went revan racing) before I was a customer I called and picked this mans brain so many times when he didn't have to answer/help me. So above all this is a guy that don't just want to sell "parts" but is a racer/car head like all of us here and will take care of you period.

So I said all that to say this talk suspension to someone who talks suspension!!

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Guys I may be a little late to this thread. But I have to say I've spoke to several people about suspension (and I am a motor mouth) and I just today ordered what I think is a complete rear bmr suspension. Why did I do that not because of price or anything else but solely because I trust Van knows what he is talking about. I believe that "our" cars should deserve the best research, parts, and the know how to get things running optimal.

Further more you can ask Van (this was a major deciding factor why I went revan racing) before I was a customer I called and picked this mans brain so many times when he didn't have to answer/help me. So above all this is a guy that don't just want to sell "parts" but is a racer/car head like all of us here and will take care of you period.

So I said all that to say this talk suspension to someone who talks suspension!!

Thanks 12gt500.

I like to speak with my customers individually and give a thorough explanation of what to expect. Fortunately I can do that with almost all of my customers and fellow gear heads.

I also only sell the components that I use.

Van

12gt500

Established Member
Thanks 12gt500.

I like to speak with my customers individually and give a thorough explanation of what to expect. Fortunately I can do that with almost all of my customers and fellow gear heads.

I also only sell the components that I use.

Van

Yeah and we all appreciate I just can wait now for those aero force gauges and suspension!

Users who are viewing this thread