Raymond Neice Photography

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Just liked your FB and Instagram. Your photographs are simply amazing! Hopefully I'll be on par one day :beer: What's your set up for car shoots if you don't mind me asking

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Just liked your FB and Instagram. Your photographs are simply amazing! Hopefully I'll be on par one day :beer: What's your set up for car shoots if you don't mind me asking

Thank you! It really depends on the shoot. Sometimes I'll just shoot natural light, sometimes anywhere between 1-3 Alienbees for light on the cars.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm still so amazed by your photography talent Raymond. Thanks for posting up more photos.

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
I'm still so amazed by your photography talent Raymond. Thanks for posting up more photos.

Thank you Bob! I really appreciate the kind words. :)

I'll be sure to update the thread as often as possible! We're painting an S197 here at Exclusive Motoring now, so I'll finally have a Mustang to shoot soon!

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Exclusive Motoring Mercedes CLS550.

When I saw this location I knew I had to shoot this car there. The red and black&white theme fit together so perfectly. Let me know what you guys think!

8551327505_b204013bd1_b.jpg

8551326905_e5cfccaefc_b.jpg

8552430956_b1acc88147_b.jpg

8552431820_aa45967ddf_b.jpg

8551326261_36b87d2d9e_b.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Raymond, I need to find some of these locations you use, I would love to get a few shots of my car!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
There are many awesome photographers on here, but you sir are my favorite, especially since I knew you were using such entry level equipment..

Can you tell me what your lighting setup is again? I definitely thing that's where you rock everyone else.

Love the shots.. Keep em coming!

mstg46

Established Member
There are many awesome photographers on here, but you sir are my favorite, especially since I knew you were using such entry level equipment..

Can you tell me what your lighting setup is again? I definitely thing that's where you rock everyone else.

Love the shots.. Keep em coming!

It's the Alien Bees. Almost every time I see someone with this good of lighting, they're using the Alien Bees.

Raymond, great work on the Benz as usual.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
It's the Alien Bees. Almost every time I see someone with this good of lighting, they're using the Alien Bees.

Raymond, great work on the Benz as usual.

I wish I had 2 grand to spend on lighting :whine:

Would make more sense than upgrading body and lenses.. I already have a decent setup there, but there's only so much you can do with natural lighting

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
I'm fighting the urge to start using strobes. It's definitely a challenge to shoot with available lighting, but it can be done.

mstg46

Established Member
I wish I had 2 grand to spend on lighting :whine:

Would make more sense than upgrading body and lenses.. I already have a decent setup there, but there's only so much you can do with natural lighting

Agreed. You have to be invested. Not only are they $$$$, but it's also a lot to carry around. That being said, if I had the funds to put toward them, I would do it in a second. I have 3 off-camera flashes and I can't get anything even remotely like this. Just another thing to add to the never ending list of things I want.

Users who are viewing this thread