Redline Accessories parking brake boot... got mine installed (lots of pictures)

Nyarlathotep

Established Member
I can take a picture when I get home. Mine isn't too tight to put it down but like Dano I discovered there is a little side play in the brake so to keep it from rubbing I have to push out on the brake when pulling it up or putting it down. Maybe you don't have the skinny part far enough down the handle? Did you remove the piece that comes before the handle?

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I can take a picture when I get home. Mine isn't too tight to put it down but like Dano I discovered there is a little side play in the brake so to keep it from rubbing I have to push out on the brake when pulling it up or putting it down. Maybe you don't have the skinny part far enough down the handle? Did you remove the piece that comes before the handle?

I did remove the lower piece.. that helped..I got it in now.. I hot glued it to the center console in a few places, then put the factory boot plastic piece over it and bolted it down.. worked like a charm..

I'll snap pics as soon as my lens drys out from a creek incident yesterday lol.....

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
I know it's too late, but here is a photo of the lever in down position ...

bboot8.jpg

This is the part located just below the hand grip ... I left it off.

bboot1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread