Revan 2014 GT500 Mod Log

Van@RevanRacing

Might be a silly question but how do pop the fuel rails off the injectors?

Depressurize the fuel system. Remove the clips attaching the injectors to the fuel rails. Slowly pull up.

As for the mod log I've been traveling so much the first 1/3 of the year I haven't been able to do much but I do have a few new mods forth coming so thanks for bringing this back up.

Van@RevanRacing

Installation of the new JLT Painted Radiator Covers. Currently available directly through JLT Only.

Wow. Great fitment and what an engine bay upgrade!!

BEFORE

IMG_5467_zps8e179b1e.jpg

AFTER

IMG_5468_zpsfdc27b57.jpg

Van@RevanRacing

Very nice! Now, all you need is a pair of ALUMINUM RESERVOIRS to replace those OEM plastic ones... :poke:

Looks REALLY good.
Man, where's your own tanks? :poke:
-J

Stop it!!! I've had five sets of reservoirs for my car ready to get installed and someone always seems to call and order "that last set" LOL

Company Policy: The customer always comes first. I've got a number of sets on order along with a set for my car and something else. :read:

MikeHoncho

Who cares...
Established Member
Stop it!!! I've had five sets of reservoirs for my car ready to get installed and someone always seems to call and order "that last set" LOL

Company Policy: The customer always comes first. I've got a number of sets on order along with a set for my car and something else. :read:

I agree about the tanks. And I think we talked about what needs to come next!!

Users who are viewing this thread