Reveal something noone here knows about you...

Dbl G

Develop-Mental
Established Member
I study Martial Arts..

catfight.jpg

ANGUS99

Established Member
My Dad was a survivor of the infamous Bataan Death March. Served 3.5 years as a Japanese P.O.W. He passed away 1 year ago today. I miss ya Pop!

samiam513

Banned
I am 20 yrs old, in school full time for Economics, work fulltime in a publishing house, and own my own business. Makes for 3am morning like right now, with 7am wake ups. Gotta come here for my sanity at times.

Probobly the most interesting thing people don't know about me is my sleeping habits. I will go a week where I only sleep 8 hrs total.. I will lay in bed all night trying to go to sleep but no luck. Then some times I will sleep for extended periods for no reason. Since I moved in my new place my record is 18 hrs straight.

I also sleep walk alot. When I lived with my parents I woke up one morning, go dressed and went for the L keys.. they were no where to be found. My rents found the backdoor open, the garage open, and random stuff in the yard. Apparently I went out there witht he keys and came back without them.

Within the past month I have only gone on three journies. 1 outside, 1 to the kitchen, and 1 to turn on my xbox and stare at it holding the controller. not playing btw... just staring.... My roomate laughs at me the day after every time.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
thats some scary shit samiam513. your roomate laughs but I think hes scare too.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
ANGUS99 said:
My Dad was a survivor of the infamous Bataan Death March. Served 3.5 years as a Japanese P.O.W. He passed away 1 year ago today. I miss ya Pop!

Wow I just saw a doc about all that... much respect and my sympothys. I dont think I could ever be such a strong man, what an accomplishment!

samiam513 said:
Probobly the most interesting thing people don't know about me is my sleeping habits. I will go a week where I only sleep 8 hrs total.. I will lay in bed all night trying to go to sleep but no luck. Then some times I will sleep for extended periods for no reason. Since I moved in my new place my record is 18 hrs straight.

I also sleep walk alot. When I lived with my parents I woke up one morning, go dressed and went for the L keys.. they were no where to be found. My rents found the backdoor open, the garage open, and random stuff in the yard. Apparently I went out there witht he keys and came back without them.

Within the past month I have only gone on three journies. 1 outside, 1 to the kitchen, and 1 to turn on my xbox and stare at it holding the controller. not playing btw... just staring.... My roomate laughs at me the day after every time.

You and I should get checked out... I have disturbing sleep problems as well. I have had very very vivid nightmares lately and I too have been a sleepwalker on a few occasions, although I will refrain from describing what I was doing in my sleep lol... I have been through a sleep study but it didnt help much. Drinking or RX sleeping meds are the only things that seem to help. Wow I sound like a nut... maybe its my 3 kids driving me insane lol. Ok but yeah really Im not that bad...

Last edited:

samiam513

Banned
SVT RELAMPAGO said:

yeah I am scared of what I could do when sleep walking. It could be worse... Most people think sexomnia is bullshit, but it is real. Now that would freak me the **** out if I found out I was banging my GF in my sleep.

couple good links about it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:

I can see how it might sound scary but really at least as far as Im concerned (and from what he describes) its pretty harmless. For me when someone (usually the wife) wakes me in the middle of sleep walking Im just embarresed that I didnt have full control of my body and she doesnt understand why Im so embarresed. Does that make any sense?

She'll be like, so what you were just standing there but to me its upsetting to know that I did it without my concious will. Its not scary though... even though it reads that way (even to me lol)...

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
samiam513 said:
yeah I am scared of what I could do when sleep walking. It could be worse... Most people think sexomnia is bullshit, but it is real. Now that would freak me the **** out if I found out I was banging my GF in my sleep.

couple good links about it here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex

Ack ok nevermind me lol lets go ahead and focus on you... :-D

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
shit dont worry about waking and finding out you are sexomaniacking your gf the other way around would be worst. then you would be embaresed like gripstang.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
shit dont worry about waking and finding out you are sexomaniacking your gf the other way around would be worst. then you would be embaresed like gripstang.

As long as you didnt get any pics I guess I can let ya live...

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
gripstand are you fighting it right now thats why you dont want to go to sleep? dont you have to go to work?

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
you sure like taking pictures of your **** and i sure like them all. they always come out so nice. And the stance is perfect.

Im the one with issues? Im just sayin...

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
For real though... Um yeah actually I do have to work. That you know that is a little creepy but w/e I've seen weirder. Just look @ Stan. :)

203Cree

Established Member
I've been known to sleep walk from time to time. The last real good one, a buddy of mine found me stading outside our tent in Iraq at about 2am, in nothing but my boxer shorts, flip flops, body armor and loaded weapon. Said I was out there a good 45 minutes or so before I came back in, took all that extra shit off and went back to bed.

I don't mind when it happens, I just hope I don't hurt myself while I'm doing it.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
203Cree said:
I've been known to sleep walk from time to time. The last real good one, a buddy of mine found me stading outside our tent in Iraq at about 2am, in nothing but my boxer shorts, flip flops, body armor and loaded weapon. Said I was out there a good 45 minutes or so before I came back in, took all that extra shit off and went back to bed.

I don't mind when it happens, I just hope I don't hurt myself while I'm doing it.

Wow now thats what Im talkin about! I need a gun no doubt about it. If I was cool like relampago Id have a 1911 pistola to shoot up into the air, but alas I sold my sweet SKS a little while back... Had a nice poly Ram-Line folding pistol grip stock a bayonet and a clip, illegal as hell (which, at the time, was why I sold it) but now I miss it.

I know a guy... he has a very very nice 'black gun' (tac rifle for those who dont know, and to keep guys like relamp from getting excited... :nonono: ) that Id love to have but again cali... Shes such a bitch...

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
LOL I did the exact opposite in Somalia Cree... Firefight was going on, and there I am passed out cold in the fox hole while all hell is breaking lose around me... Finally the guy in my hole kicked me so hard it left a bruise on my leg. Woke up and started firing....lol. Talk about ruining a good dream.

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
mmmm I really dont get excited anymore it can get you arrested i know that for sure now. But once in a while the paisa feeling comes out and yeah it can be crazy. You know how it is gripstang

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
SVT RELAMPAGO said:
mmmm I really dont get excited anymore it can get you arrested i know that for sure now. But once in a while the paisa feeling comes out and yeah it can be crazy. You know how it is gripstang

You're losin me bud. I have no idea what paisa is? :shrug: I guess I could google it...

Paisa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about Paisa, the coin used in Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Pakistan. For other uses, see Paisa (disambiguation).
A Paisa (pl. Paise) is a monetary unit currently equivalent to 1 / 100th of a Rupee or Bangladeshi Taka and is used in several countries, including Bangladesh, India, Nepal, and Pakistan. Variant spellings include Poisha (especially in Bangladesh), and Pice, (during British rule).

Until the 1950s in India and Pakistan (and before that in British India), the Paisa was equivalent to 3 Pies, 1 / 4th of an Anna, or 1 / 64 of a Rupee. After the transition from a non-decimal currency to a decimal currency, the Paisa was known as a Naya Paisa ("New Paisa") for a few years.

Um ok yeah I know what ya mean now? :dw:

SVT RELAMPAGO

28,348 kw lightning
Established Member
ok grip let me xplain. Paisa is what we call a person from mexico thats was born on a ranch. so Thats makes me a paisa haha. you get it now.

Users who are viewing this thread