Saw a new GT500 today on my way to work took some pics.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Bring camers people Come on... If I lived anywhere near Michigan I would carry one at all times....
+1

Nice find man!! I would have been drooling too bad to take any decent pics of the car!

crazyhorse06

Established Member
orange2004cobra said:
There is both a coupe, and a conv.here in Macon ,GA that look just like the pic you took...
The coupe owner works @ a firehouse Subs here..
Its a clone...
L.
Including the front fascia?

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Yeah I meant to ask that and I forgot I would be very suprised if someone is already making that unless it is a custom one-of piece.

USC BME

Established Member
orange2004cobra said:
There is both a coupe, and a conv.here in Macon ,GA that look just like the pic you took...
The coupe owner works @ a firehouse Subs here..
Its a clone...
L.

If the front end has already been cloned or is a GT-R facsimile to explain the one you are seeing in Macon, the photos he's taken in Michigan has manufacter plates on it. It's likely a test mule to see if the chassis can handle the 450lbs+ of torque. There's never been a solid confirmation of the 'vert at this point.

For example, just because there is a picture of HTT & CS infront of the green one in the other thread, again, just another test mule there's no announcement of a 'vert. They don't need to put on ALL the design cues on, just the engine / drivetrain. Remember the one CS said he test drove? That video shows a GT body with a square cut out in the hood to clear the blower height.

Users who are viewing this thread