Scammed by a guy in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

txyaloo

Established Member
It's a $450,000 house built in 1909 - around 1850sqft. I'm not sure how that figures in the real estate prices up there.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Oh really, my friend lives on High St. Send me the exact address, I will have to run down his street, and take some pictures.:beer:

I think if he saw pictures of his own house, taken from a car or just by someone standing outside, it might spooke him into giving people their money back.

Right next to West Orange, his house is on the corner of Amelia st and High St.

I can drive by and scope it out tommorow probably. Montclair, or most part of it is upper middle to verry high class housing, it doesn't strike me as place for scum to live in. Who knows anymore..................

Op-let me know, as you can see, us Jersey folks might be perceived as assholes by the whole country but there are few good people left here.........;-)

Common

Established Member
It's a $450,000 house built in 1909 - around 1850sqft. I'm not sure how that figures in the real estate prices up there.

I sad most ,you spy!!!!:D

Besides, 1,850sqft for 450K, isn't that verry expensive?

Micheal Strahan has a house, two miles from this adress.(edit-his wife got this house now, in a divorce settlement recently)

Verry verry, high end, most part, away from W, Orange, is upper 600k and al the way up to 5-6 million. Adam can confirm.

Just some real estate.
http://www.realtor.com/search/searc...=7&sid=52c863687e17410c82815ef23d2917b6&pg=24

Last edited:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow, I can't believe someone is scamming you on my street, justice will be served. I will get you some pics. I hate scammers.

Common

Established Member
yeah seriously, i drive through montclair a lot, pretty nice area for the most part. overpriced though

Well, I think OP knows that we have his back now and will help in any legal way possible.

edit: let's get this done. This is to expose him as much as possible so nobody gets scammed again by this idiot.

EVERYONE GO AND REGISTER ON DIGG.COM AND GIVE "dig", or thumb up review to the "scammed in NJ thread", we need A LOT of exposure to make it to the front page, ONCE IT DOES, THIS THREAD AND THE SITE, TOGETHER WITH ITS MEMBERS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE GREATEST PWNAGE EVER. It takes a min to register.:thumbsup:

Linky.

http://digg.com/comedy/Don_t_Screw_Over_Someone_on_a_Car_Forum

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

$450K being its assessed value for taxes, it is probably closer to $700K actual value.

But then again, he probably lives with his parents.

Common

Established Member
That would be the appropriate tact to take.
:lol:
$450K being its assessed value for taxes, it is probably closer to $700K actual value.

But then again, he probably lives with his parents.
Overpriced Jersey real estate ftl, you should see the fun some people that were "ballin" with arm rates are having now. Or the ones counting on barely paying mortgage for a year, once the value is up, sell and enjoy< NOT.

Fun times up here Adam.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
:lol:

Overpriced Jersey real estate ftl, you should see the fun some people that were "ballin" with arm rates are having now. Or the ones counting on barely paying mortgage for a year, once the value is up, sell and enjoy< NOT.

Fun times up here Adam.

I know. I still own some residential real estate up there, along with a nice piece of commercial real estate.

My mom and cousins still live there too.

It is crazy.

Common

Established Member
I know. I still own some residential real estate up there, along with a nice piece of commercial real estate.

My mom and cousins still live there too.

It is crazy.

I hate to sound like a wiseass, but I KNEW IT, I FRIGGIN KNEW IT, high property taxes combined with these prices MADE it IMPOSSIBLE to own a house, without 150k down and a verry hefty income. IT HAD TO COME DOWN, prices kept going up without corresponding economy or salaries getting better to accomodate.

Just think about this, I have a family friend, with 18k property tax/ a year:dw:

Back on topic: OP, let us know.

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
ANYTHING you can do is great, I have a home number too as well, I just have to find it. This guy apparently has been scamming people for cell phones on howardforums for about 2 weeks now. Unfortunately it's just coming to light.
If you can get my i930 back, I will gladly pay a finders fee. *Edited by Moderator*
If anyone would like to call me, shoot me a PM and I'll send my cell number to answer any other questions you may have.

Common

Established Member
ANYTHING you can do is great, I have a home number too as well, I just have to find it. This guy apparently has been scamming people for cell phones on howardforums for about 2 weeks now. Unfortunately it's just coming to light.
If you can get my i930 back, I will gladly pay a finders fee. *edited by moderator*
If anyone would like to call me, shoot me a PM and I'll send my cell number to answer any other questions you may have.

Might drive by and take a few shots of his house and or cars, just something to get the ball rolling, hopefully it will be sufficient and make him do the right thing.

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
BTW I spoke with him earlier today. He is clearly a juvenile. He hung up as soon as he realized it was someone he had scammed. Now he will not answer any phone calls.

Common

Established Member
BTW I spoke with him earlier today. He is clearly a juvenile. He hung up as soon as he realized it was someone he had scammed. Now he will not answer any phone calls.

Maybe a note?

or just call his house or his parents number?

edit: use all the info you got in this thread and send him a nice txt msg, those things work with retarded teenagers sometimes.

by "nice", I mean, somewhat threatening.

Last edited:

sprusak1

G.R.E.A.D tuned
Established Member
tried both, no dice, cocky little bastard. He apparently told another person something to the effect of "**** you, you got got, ain't nothing you can do about it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread