So whose all tuned?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
Aaron, do either the intune or the trinity have any kind of two-step function?

To be honest I'm not sure. We haven't really attempted to do that with an intune/trinity. We usually advise our customers to go with an MSD 2 Step or a N2MB Wot Box if they need something like that.

Using the factory computer for something like that isnt the best way to go about it seeing as it requires the car to be moving before it disables the secondary rev limiter while an MSD or N2MB unit goes off of clutch pedal voltage and throttle pedal position.

gs462

Established Member
I am FRPP procal tuned, with gt 500 mufflers nothing else, I was taking a buddy to the dyno shop the other day, to have his BONE STOCK 13 Boss dynoed. I figured for fun Id see how my 13 with the FRPP ran against the BOSS, we went down to 60 MPH both of us in 4th gear, (both cars 3.73s)
and honked it off both times as we approached 7k rpm I would pull just a couple inches on him never more than a foot. So Id say we were pretty even. I was pretty happy considering the price difference in the cars.
Now hes going to get the track key and then I'm sure im in trouble.

REPCobra10

Established Member
I'm tuned, OP...since 500-miles on the clock with various tunes! Currently, I have the best tune that I've had and have not had one issue since I've gotten that tune. In fact, I would be inclined to state that my driving experience has even been improved over factory calibration...:beer:

Last edited:

Fun4me

Established Member
No, the procal will not cover your extended warranty. However, I did get in a day early to the dealer to see if the intune can be traced, (with some help of a good friend of mine that owns a shop, he has a employee thats brother is a ford tech)I don't have time to post my experience today but I will tomorrow. Let's just say, the intune is untraceable. :rockon:

Doesn't the ECU store the # of times its been flashed?

Users who are viewing this thread