Stock GT500 1/4 round 2

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Happened to see this thread pop up and read the whole thing. I think the car is moving out for sure but find it pretty odd to go the extra mile for a car that's not a track car nor driven by the owner (at all? ever like in the history of the car???) to purchase more mods basically for the track so someone else can drive it? Sort of feel like you need to have some of your car buddies pull the string dangling in the middle and make you drive your own car damnit... I mean, I've jumped in buddies cars to see what i'd run or just get a base line with someone who's been down the track a bunch but they still get out and drive their car. Sort of seems like why own the car if you don't enjoy the thing where money is going for it... idk. To each their own.

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
Happened to see this thread pop up and read the whole thing. I think the car is moving out for sure but find it pretty odd to go the extra mile for a car that's not a track car nor driven by the owner (at all? ever like in the history of the car???) to purchase more mods basically for the track so someone else can drive it? Sort of feel like you need to have some of your car buddies pull the string dangling in the middle and make you drive your own car damnit... I mean, I've jumped in buddies cars to see what i'd run or just get a base line with someone who's been down the track a bunch but they still get out and drive their car. Sort of seems like why own the car if you don't enjoy the thing where money is going for it... idk. To each their own.

Different people choose to enjoy their toys in different ways, I choose to not make my car a track car, I'm not a race car driver, and I do not have any desire to become one. I just wanted to see what the car would do with a good driver, then we took it back a few more times to chase a number. The only money spent on "mods" that you refer to was the bigs and littles, they're for sale at this time because I don't intend on the car being back on a track. If someone can't say something nice or beneficial to the thread then that person should just keep their mouth shut. When you start making my payment or giving me pussy then I will take your opinion into consideration. Thanks for wasting your time just for me! :beer:

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Different people choose to enjoy their toys in different ways, I choose to not make my car a track car, I'm not a race car driver, and I do not have any desire to become one. I just wanted to see what the car would do with a good driver, then we took it back a few more times to chase a number. The only money spent on "mods" that you refer to was the bigs and littles, they're for sale at this time because I don't intend on the car being back on a track. If someone can't say something nice or beneficial to the thread then that person should just keep their mouth shut. When you start making my payment or giving me pussy then I will take your opinion into consideration. Thanks for wasting your time just for me! :beer:

It is your car, but you don't need to get all pissy about people questioning you for not driving it. It just seems odd to some :-D
Either way, those are damn good numbers :rockon:

JLear

2014 GT
Established Member
It is your car, but you don't need to get all pissy about people questioning you for not driving it. It just seems odd to some :-D
Either way, those are damn good numbers :rockon:

I completely understand that, but the gentleman said he read the entire thread and the issue has already been discussed and explained once in this thread already. I'm not a crap talker and I would appreciate the same in return. If the gentleman had simply asked the question I would have answered him, but since he wanted to express his opinion I figured I would too.

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I completely understand that, but the gentleman said he read the entire thread and the issue has already been discussed and explained once in this thread already. I'm not a crap talker and I would appreciate the same in return. If the gentleman had simply asked the question I would have answered him, but since he wanted to express his opinion I figured I would too.

Fair enough. gentleman? haha....for some reason I was laughing it up on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread