Temp adapter/Coolant crossover stock replacement plugs for sale

LDC2335

Established Member
damn, i needed one of these so bad and you were no where to be found..

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Im here now. Summertime was especially busy for me this year, thats on the non mustang side of things. Wheat harvest in june, wedding anniversary/vacation in mid july, family here visiting for two weeks in late July-August. Fun Stuff.

5 temp adapters ready to ship tomorrow afternoon. $25 shipped
1 Stock replacement plug. $20 shipped

Thatguy2

No swimming
Established Member
5 temp adapters ready to ship tomorrow afternoon. $25 shipped
1 Stock replacement plug. $20 shipped[/QUOTE]

payment sent
Thanks

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Thatguy2,
Payment received!! Your order is boxed up and ready to ship!!

Thank you for your business,
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs

KidMach1

Established Member
Hey I pmed you a while ago. I really need one of these. Im assuming it will fit an 03 mach 1 as well? And are the replacement plugs the same style as the ones for the gauge? I would really like to have a bolt to wrench on.

Money in hand.....need one asap.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
They are the same, one is tapped for the temp sender. The other isnt tapped and is just a stock replacement. Both can be taken on and off with a 1" wrench.

I accept Paypal, Check and Money orders. Paypal is [email protected]

The Temp Adapter is $25 shipped. 4 in stock
The Stock Replacement Plug is $20 shipped. 2 in stock

Please specify silver or black finish when ordering.

Thank you,
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Payment received! I'll get a Stock replacement plug finished in black and shipped out tomorrow afternoon.

Thank you for your business!
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
I have a run of them nearly done but I'm no longer painting them. That's left up to the buyer. The new source I'm purchasing the raw plugs from has much better quality than the previous supplier. With those painting was neccesary for corrosion resistance.

All temp adapters and stock replacement plugs now are finished in a bright nickle coating, painting not required.

Thank you,
Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs
Email and Paypal: [email protected]

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
No sir. The nickle coating looks like brightly polished metal. The plugs that needed painting had a zinc coating on them that was a dull bronze color.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
GOT ONE! Use it and LOVE IT!! Thanks again for making this great product Anthony!:rockon::beer:

For anyone wondering "will this fit my car?"...

They will fit WITHOUT QUESTION-->all 32 valve DOHC Cobras from 96-04, all Lincoln Mark 8s 93-98, all 32V Lincoln Continentals 95-2002, all 32V Mach 1s 03-04, and all Mercury Maruaders 03-04.

LDC2335

Established Member
No sir. The nickle coating looks like brightly polished metal. The plugs that needed painting had a zinc coating on them that was a dull bronze color.

sweet, it didnt matter, i just wanted to be sure.

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
GOT ONE! Use it and LOVE IT!! Thanks again for making this great product Anthony!:rockon::beer:

For anyone wondering "will this fit my car?"...

They will fit WITHOUT QUESTION-->all 32 valve DOHC Cobras from 96-04, all Lincoln Mark 8s 93-98, all 32V Lincoln Continentals 95-2002, all 32V Mach 1s 03-04, and all Mercury Maruaders 03-04.

Thank you Jimmy!!!

**Update**
Until now I've been doing all the work on these plugs by hand or farming some of it out. Which is a time consuming and often frustrating task. Not anymore, I've just purchased a Metal working Lathe to machine the temp adapters and stock replacement plugs with.

This will help shorten the time it takes me to build a temp adapter start to finish and take the tolerances to the next level of accuracy. Spindle run out is <.01 mm on the Lathe I purchased.

I had intentionally kept a low profile about these temp adapters because I knew if there was much demand I wouldn't be able to keep up. I only actively advertise on this site and that's it.

I'm looking forward to getting the new machine in and getting familiar with it. I will also possibly be working on machining out some delrin bushings in the near future. Stay tuned!!

:beer:

Anthony
Midcontinent Mustangs
(785)658-5921
Email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread