Temp adapter/Coolant crossover stock replacement plugs for sale

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
mysteed and chaoticdismay,
Your orders have shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Thank you for your business!
Anthony

fiveohfanatic

ITS STOCK I SWEAR
Established Member
Got mine today, high quality product, packaged better than any high end industry I have ever seen. Came in its own neat little plastic bin. Its not always the bells and whistles but sometimes the small things that matter.

Anyone looking to fit a aftermarket temp gauge on 03/04 cobra's and all the other vehicles mentioned above, this is the way to do it.

And best of all, no more broken 1/4 drives and having to weld bolts and so forth.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
any plugs and adapters in stock? my factory plug is pretty chewed up from the channel locks, and i have an unused autometer temp gauge on the a-pillar.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Curious, can I get one without the sensor hole? If so please send paypal email and I will get it. -Shane

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
any plugs and adapters in stock? my factory plug is pretty chewed up from the channel locks, and i have an unused autometer temp gauge on the a-pillar.

Curious, can I get one without the sensor hole? If so please send paypal email and I will get it. -Shane

I have Temp Adapters and Stock Replacement Plugs in stock ready to ship.

Temp adapter- $25 shipped

SRP (untapped plug)- $20

Paypal [email protected]

Thank you, :beer:
Anthony
MIDCONTINENT MUSTANGS
(785)658-5921

mysteed

Established Member
Do you have any of the tapped sensor plugs in stock? I just picked up a BAB Cobra and I need one to check coolant temps. :beer:

99COBRA2881

Piss on Fox Sports1
Established Member
Hey everyone,
I have a new job with much longer hours. Getting to the post office before it closes is no longer an option for me. I am not building any mustang parts as of this time.

Email me at [email protected] for replacement parts and service. I still stand behind the parts that Ive sold in the past. Thank you everyone for your business, its been fun.

Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread