The proven best Terminator cooling mod EVER!

JAYSVT06

Established Member
Gt 300 hood

Have u all seen this hood! its about the same.. and if it would clear our blowers would look awesome!
here is the link
99-04 00 01 02 03 Ford Mustang GT300 Style Fiberglass Hood OctaneMotorSports.com

GTP-H8023.gif

GTP-H8023a.gif

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
i dig the hood, however, meshing the vents is probably going to need to happen since it exposes too much of the engine bay.

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
^^that hood is sweet also, is it bolt on or lift off?, carbon fiber or glass??

Installation Notes:

The hoods install using factory hinges & latch. All hoods also come with a latch. Hood comes unpainted and unprepped with smooth gel coat finish. Fitment is excellent. Please note that full prep work would be needed, before painting, which includes sanding, blocking & priming.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
i dig the hood, however, meshing the vents is probably going to need to happen since it exposes too much of the engine bay.

Why do you say that? Do you have to park outside or under trees most times you park?

Once painted, that task you describe would probably not be that tough. A few dabs of epoxy per screen would do it.

Last edited:

JAYSVT06

Established Member
280 is cheap but hell time you pay for shipping and paint and the prep you will have alot in it, i dont think its cheap.. it looks perty good. its on other sites as well taht was just the cheapest site i could find. Google "GT 300" shopping and go to price "lowest to high" lol
:rockon:

SlowSVT

Established Member

Crackerballer

Nice find. Me love you long time :beer:

Is this full CF? Wonder what the weight is. They never publish that detail.

I just might spring for one of these if the weight justifies the price and how well they fit. Will paint it the faster silver color :rockon:

DevilSun

Established Member
Um, yes I would to the OP. If the back is hinged, I'm totally in. I can do without the stock latch up front in a heartbeat. That hood looks phenomenal :)

Users who are viewing this thread