True Forged GT500 billet hood vent Group Buy is ON!

Hans

Steve said he had my order "In stock" I ordered a gross black frame with brushed Aluminum center screen. My though was that the screen would blend well with the stripe and bring attention to the hood.

I have a ebony tungstun strip coop

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve said he had my order "In stock" I ordered a gross black frame with brushed Aluminum center screen. My though was that the screen would blend well with the stripe and bring attention to the hood.

did i say i had gloss black "in stock?" or did i at least mention that they were at powdercoating? if not, my apologies, i should have. i got them today. only 2 sets too since half of one set needed to be redone :bored: but those would be yours and jakieboy's :beer:

ill TRY to get them out tomorrow (saturday) but being a weekend.....you know how that goes..... if not, then definitely on monday :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

hans just called me a few hours ago and said he received his hood vents already. amazingly, usps took like ONE day to get them from CA to FL! :uh oh:

he said he really likes them and asked me to post up the pic of them installed for him. he said the gloss black powder coating is a near match to his ebony paint and the brushed screen matches his tungsten stripe very well. :coolman:

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

im down to my last few sets from the first batch of 50 and just 5 days left to get them at this low pricing (just over cost!). but dont worry, if we sell out, we have another batch of 50 in the oven right now! :dancenana:

show season is here right NOW and will be going for another few months. these are ready to go! have them on your car for the next shelby meet and be the envy of everyone there who will be :bowdown::bowdown: to you and your hood vents :thumbsup:

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
You better pull mine out from under your pillow Steve-O and send them already.
I ordered some alloy paint, and I am toying with the idea of painting on the stripes to "continue" through the vents. Im not sure though. DECISIONS DECISIONS

Hans

Got mine in the mail yesterday, it took less than two days to get them from the west coast. I put a sheet over my engine so if I dropped a washer or something it could be found quickly. I like the fit and look! The quality is very good and the gloss black powder coated closely matches my Ebony Ford color. The sticky tape was difficult to remove, the old vents came right out. I did the install alone. Can't go wrong with these vents.:banana: Thanks Steve for posting the pics.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
flat black set on a 40th Anni car at Tasca Ford.

hard to see in the pics but flat black looks like abs plastic, giving it an oem look
photo.jpg

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
not a big fan of polished stuff on cars at all(including engine stuff), but THAT just looks sick!!! wouldn't be my first choice, but it looks great, doesn't like chincy at all!

and LOVE the tasca car. that's exactly why i like the flat black stuff, it stands out but still looks OEM.

Colleton

Established Member
Got mine installed today. Not too difficult, just hot this afternoon.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Higher res version of pic #4 is here.

I'm pleased with the end result. Thanks Steve!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ive got a FEW last sets in stock but the GB is over. give me a call if you want to grab one of the last sets. 818-357-2531

itll be a few weeks before more sets are available.

Users who are viewing this thread