True Forged hood vent Group Buy****

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Lets see what they will look like. I just informed my wife yesterday about buying the hood vents. How's that song go.....I'm in the Dawg House now!!! Not really. I showed her the pics and she said thats what we need for ours. I said, They are already ordered and a check mailed. Thats when she did not say a whole lot. HA HA. But I told her to wrap them up for Christmas.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
is the satin black just paint or what are u using

no way bub. its powdercoated :thumbsup:

my guy called me today. all the frames are finished now. turns out they made 26 sets instead of 25. ive got the GB set to close on friday night, so they wont start powdercoating till the following monday since they do them all at the same time. meanwhile they'll start on the brushed and polished sets.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
no way bub. its powdercoated :thumbsup:

my guy called me today. all the frames are finished now. turns out they made 26 sets instead of 25. ive got the GB set to close on friday night, so they wont start powdercoating till the following monday since they do them all at the same time. meanwhile they'll start on the brushed and polished sets.

hey steve have any more sets?

TRBO VNM

1. jt239 (1 set, both frame and screen in satin black)
2. 03SVTCOBRA10TH (frames and screen in satin black Powder coat)
3. sassafras (frames and screens in satin black, plus 1 extra pair of screens polished and cleared)
4. 04redfirevert (1 set of frames satin black, 2 sets of screens, 1 polished)
5. DREAMCOMETRUE (Black Satin Frame and mesh)
6. jskwarek (Black Satin Frame and Mesh)
7. NWUCIT (brushed and cleared frames w/polished screens)
8. JGEMNTL (black satin frame , with 1 polished mesh and 1 black mesh)
9. Blown86 (Satin frames, Satin mesh)
10. Zinc03Cobra (Satin Black frames, Satin black screen!)
11. ICEMANII (Set of coated polished frames and two sets of non coated polished screens)
12. WVMystichrome (polished along with a set of polished screens and an extra set of black ones)
13. WydOpen (1 set of frames and screens in satin black powdercoat) - paid via PayPal 11/19 for $180.25
14.Posi (polished frames and polished mesh with clear coat everything) Payment per Money Order
15. CTCOBRA (polished frames and screens, both cleared) $200.85
16. vj88 (brushed and cleared frames with satin black screens)
17. svt4stv (satin black frames with polished screens and 2nd screens in satin black)
18. JBGK black satin frames and polished screens
19. TRBO VNM (brushed and cleared frames, gloss black screens)
20. OzSVT (polished frames one set of screens satin black and the other set brushed)
21. SnakeBit, (satin black powdercoat frames and screens)

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
Wish I can stretch my wallet for this... Post some pics you guys that purchased a set. Looks clean!! Only thing I would do is align the grille w/ the frame. I see some in the pictures that the screen/grille is aligned/parallel to the frame. Anyways... post pics!!

MIKESTANG_SVT

Established Member
1. jt239 (1 set, both frame and screen in satin black)
2. 03SVTCOBRA10TH (frames and screen in satin black Powder coat)
3. sassafras (frames and screens in satin black, plus 1 extra pair of screens polished and cleared)
4. 04redfirevert (1 set of frames satin black, 2 sets of screens, 1 polished)
5. DREAMCOMETRUE (Black Satin Frame and mesh)
6. jskwarek (Black Satin Frame and Mesh)
7. NWUCIT (brushed and cleared frames w/polished screens)
8. JGEMNTL (black satin frame , with 1 polished mesh and 1 black mesh)
9. Blown86 (Satin frames, Satin mesh)
10. Zinc03Cobra (Satin Black frames, Satin black screen!)
11. ICEMANII (Set of coated polished frames and two sets of non coated polished screens)
12. WVMystichrome (polished along with a set of polished screens and an extra set of black ones)
13. WydOpen (1 set of frames and screens in satin black powdercoat) - paid via PayPal 11/19 for $180.25
14.Posi (polished frames and polished mesh with clear coat everything) Payment per Money Order
15. CTCOBRA (polished frames and screens, both cleared) $200.85
16. vj88 (brushed and cleared frames with satin black screens)
17. svt4stv (satin black frames with polished screens and 2nd screens in satin black)
18. JBGK black satin frames and polished screens
19. MIKESTANG_SVT (Polished frames-top only, Brushed screens)pay pal sent

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Be strong young Jedi. Mine are for my B-day and he's got about 9 more days. That aint gonna happen.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sorry guys, been out all week. just getting back into things. the frames are done and the screens are now being made (not cut stuff, but actually made).

ill have complete updates today.

some should be ready to ship out by next week.

Be strong young Jedi. Mine are for my B-day and he's got about 9 more days. That aint gonna happen.

yes, now it wont, for you anyways :poke::-D

I want a set in gloss black with gloss black screens. I sent you an email, please let me know via email the info I asked about.

Thanks!

got your email. no problem getting you a set but you've chimed in after the GB cut-off. its kind of unfair to everyone else who rushed their payments in. you'd be paying only $25 more anyways :read:

but in the name of the Christmas and Terminator spirit, we'll allow you to slide in still :beer:

i did a quick check on paypal last night about a different payment alltogether. somebody here put a "dispute" on their payment. i dont know if you've changed your mind or are thinking youre going to scammed or what. i havent received any emails or PMs regarding such. my pm box did fill up quite a bit last week as i hadnt been able to log in very much but i did ask everyone to email me regarding these anyways. if this is YOU, please email me whats up. [email protected]

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok, starting off with check/money orders received:

Blown86
Posi
WVMystichrome
IcemanII

if you sent a money order/check and you are not on this list either it hasnt arrived yet or didnt go to the right address. i checked the po box late last night so what i have is all ive received to date.

for both check and paypal payments i will notify you if your payment amount is incorrect but if it is ok, then your username will just be listed here.

TRBO VNM

Steve,

I sent paypal for mine and received 2 payments for the others I listed on my post and I sent a check out to you today priority mail for those 2 with their 6 item list all to the PO Box you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread