TT Lightning vs R1

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
I ride and I wouldn't be caught dead on a bike without full gear if not leathers. Road rash is gay.

Unlike most of the guys I race, I do most of my riding at the track. Everybody's going in the same direction, ambulances are on standby, and you don't have to worry about Johnny Law.

whoa... i wasnt talkin bout you. i ride track too. i dont know if you thought i was refering to you or if you are just chiming in... SICK L btw

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
i had an 05 R1 with ALL the bells and whistles, full titanium Graves exhuaust, pcIII, air filter, yada yada yada, on GPS it would top out at 175. i tried stock gearing, 1 down, 1 down and 1 up, 1 down and 3 up, 1 up, and 3 up. 175 is as fast as that thing would go, and the speedo read 189 somewhere in 5th. anybody that thinks their stock R6 will go over 160 is talking out their ass.
makes sense... i had an r6 too full ackrapovic exhaust, bmc race filter pc3 ect... that think isnt touching a true 170mph. i guess he knows something we dont

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
nidyanazo;9616002 Lolz the [B said:
speedo stops at 189mph for all the Jap bikes[/B]...

Yes they are 7-8% off, but even after the speedometer stops moving, it's not like you hit a brick wall. You just don't know how much faster you are going.

A stock r6 will do 170 bud, so I dunno where you got that a R1 "might top out around high 160's"

:lol1:

ever seen a 99 busa's speedo? i highlighted all the things that lets the experienced riders know that you're a newbie to riding. that and anyone that watches your video of you passing cars on the double yellow line. where are your mirrors? are you one of those guys that thinks its cool to not have them? i also noticed that in your video you are missing a head light and your gas tank is a different color, did you wreck it? no shocker there. your extreme lean angles on your video, im surprised you didnt scrape your knee. id be willing to bet you have more chicken strip on your back tire than i do on my busa. watching the tach and speedo in that vid, you were around 4k rpm and doing between 30 and 50...FAST BIKE STYLE?? i cant stop laughing at this crap.

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
oh yeah, op the L is bad ass no doubt, just not a busa killer, yet. you'll need a car to go low 9's to be a busa killer. then once out on an open stretch, you better be able to do 180+, gen2 busas with an exhaust, air filter, gear REDUCTION, and race gas, are going 200 in the maxton mile.

Last edited:

IBleedBlue

a.k.a ReaperAZ
Established Member
ever seen a 99 busa's speedo? i highlighted all the things that lets the experienced riders know that you're a newbie to riding. that and anyone that watches your video of you passing cars on the double yellow line. where are your mirrors? are you one of those guys that thinks its cool to not have them? and your extreme lean angles on your video, im surprised you didnt scrape your knee. id be willing to bet you have more chicken strip on your back tire than i do on my busa.

Yeah the '99 Busa's speedo goes to 220mph. That bike will do a true 193-194.

Now as for the dude on the R1. Not a big fan of riding like a d-bag on the streets myself but whatever floats your boat I guess. I love riding with "kids" on the street that think it's somehow cool to be able to blitz a road and get somewhere first. Riding like that on the street will catch up to you and when it does it won't be pretty. I'll save the fast riding for the track. I used to ride like that until I went to the track and used the closed course environment to it's potential.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
Yeah the '99 Busa's speedo goes to 220mph. That bike will do a true 193-194.

Now as for the dude on the R1. Not a big fan of riding like a d-bag on the streets myself but whatever floats your boat I guess. I love riding with "kids" on the street that think it's somehow cool to be able to blitz a road and get somewhere first. Riding like that on the street will catch up to you and when it does it won't be pretty. I'll save the fast riding for the track. I used to ride like that until I went to the track and used the closed course environment to it's potential.

sad thing is he thought he was killin the streets in his dickes son... fast bike style huh...

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
If track organizations would allow it I would rock my Dickies and a pair of DC's for sure. I'd be waaaaaay faster no doubt.:dw:

lmao tell us how well that works out for you when u hit the one turn where you drag your entire leg and foot lol... alright i think we should stop before we get infractions...

IBleedBlue

a.k.a ReaperAZ
Established Member
lmao tell us how well that works out for you when u hit the one turn where you drag your entire leg and foot lol... alright i think we should stop before we get infractions...

:thumbsup:

Ok now back to the topic at hand. Having ridden in this truck on both 7 and 15psi, I for one couldn't believe the difference in those two levels. Can't wait til he turns it up!!!:banana:

_Shooter_

Established Member
**** there is some hate in here.

First off the truck went 1 for 1 with a modded R1 and the truck is a medium boost, those turbos will make 1700 Bhp which sould do about 1300-1375 rwhp. That will wax your dumb ass on any modded 1000cc bike out there period if he hands with them now with 400-600 less Hp then it can make. Now go back to trolling about your gay bike love or step up to the plate and break off the truck with your almighty R1 that you probably do not even own hater.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
**** there is some hate in here.

First off the truck went 1 for 1 with a modded R1 and the truck is a medium boost, those turbos will make 1700 Bhp which sould do about 1300-1375 rwhp. That will wax your dumb ass on any modded 1000cc bike out there period if he hands with them now with 400-600 less Hp then it can make. Now go back to trolling about your gay bike love or step up to the plate and break off the truck with your almighty R1 that you probably do not even own hater.

u talkin to the guy that said his R1 goes 189 mph?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Considering the OP has stated that his truck has another 10 psi to go, I have no doubt he will achieve busa killer status. At 25psi that truck will be a ****ing monster. I don't see low 9's being a problem (barring traction)

blacksrt

Established Member
Dang, I wished you lived closer where we could line this slow busa up with your truck. :)

photo3rr.jpg

74558891.png

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Considering the OP has stated that his truck has another 10 psi to go, I have no doubt he will achieve busa killer status. At 25psi that truck will be a ****ing monster. I don't see low 9's being a problem (barring traction)

its not just low 9's...itd have to be able to do 200mph as well. OP whats the top speed of that truck?

Users who are viewing this thread