TT Lightning vs R1

blacksrt

Established Member
BTW, the next year or so I believe the 1000cc up bikes will be making substantially more hp. I say this because the new BMW S1000rr has royally bitch slapped all the current Jap bikes in the hp dept.... For reference, the new BMW S1000rr has been witnessed putting down nearly 30whp more than a new R1 on the same dyno, the same day, and both being stock of course.

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member
BTW, the next year or so I believe the 1000cc up bikes will be making substantially more hp. I say this because the new BMW S1000rr has royally bitch slapped all the current Jap bikes in the hp dept.... For reference, the new BMW S1000rr has been witnessed putting down nearly 30whp more than a new R1 on the same dyno, the same day, and both being stock of course.

holy turbo busa.

im not sure how much the big 4 are gonna step up. since 06 bikes have gotten heavier and are making less hp...but are getting faster :shrug: its all about ride ability. look at any of the 04-06 1000cc bikes, most were around 380lbs and 180-185 hp.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
its not just low 9's...itd have to be able to do 200mph as well. OP whats the top speed of that truck?

Who the hell cares that a bike can do 180-200mph? If he can drag it in the 1/4 or a normal freeway run, then he can claim killer status. It's a truck for crying out loud, you bike guys can't handle getting beat by a truck so you have to pull out the top speed excuse? :nonono:

OP, badass L, looking forward to vids with the boost cranked up. :thumbsup:

_Shooter_

Established Member
I love the guys with a 5000 dollar bike bitching about how fast they are to guy with a 45k dollar engine not including the truck that has the capablity to make 1700 BHP.

Bike guys are funny, they think buying a show room stock bike makes them have street creed, and for the record both Busa Killer and myself have or had sport bikes. Its nothing ****ing special.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Dang, I wished you lived closer where we could line this slow busa up with your truck. :)

photo3rr.jpg

74558891.png

yea, you guys can go from a 200mph roll:rollseyes

Its sad that people are getting butt hurt about a truck that will roll there bikes, it used to be the cars that they cried about but cars of that caliber are so common place now that they have to cry about trucks. Personaly i think its awesome, keep the ass kickings coming

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Damn your truck is sick!
Let the haters come out! Even got a highly modded Busa to come out and play on the forums. Take it as a compliment!

Last edited:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
LOL everytime a bike gets posted losing, everybody comes in bitching and crying. "y donwt u run mi cuzin'z twin supa charged boooooozaaaaa dawg?"

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Who the hell cares that a bike can do 180-200mph? If he can drag it in the 1/4 or a normal freeway run, then he can claim killer status. It's a truck for crying out loud, you bike guys can't handle getting beat by a truck so you have to pull out the top speed excuse? :nonono:

OP, badass L, looking forward to vids with the boost cranked up. :thumbsup:

thats the thing...you'd need to be able to have to do 200 to out drag it on a normal freeway run. therefore, he hasnt earned "killer status." ive NEVER been beat by a car on any of my bikes. if he can do it, thats bad ass. id like to see it. id be thoroughly impressed. your truck isnt going to do it either. you MIGHT beat a newbie fat guy on a 600, but thats about it. im not trying to take away from how bad ass that truck is. its for sure fast as hell. i just think his screen name is a little overzealous.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
thats the thing...you'd need to be able to have to do 200 to out drag it on a normal freeway run. therefore, he hasnt earned "killer status." ive NEVER been beat by a car on any of my bikes. if he can do it, thats bad ass. id like to see it. id be thoroughly impressed. your truck isnt going to do it either. you MIGHT beat a newbie fat guy on a 600, but thats about it. im not trying to take away from how bad ass that truck is. its for sure fast as hell. i just think his screen name is a little overzealous.

you need to put down the crack pipe. that's all I can say outside of SD.

_Shooter_

Established Member
You are retarded, the bikes he has raced have all been the same rider, Bruce who is renowned as one of the best street riders in town, not no ****ing squid.

And who the **** races to 200, I have a 750 and i dont even do that shit you sir are ****ing retarded. The truck was meant to race people not have top speed competitions, you need to go back to reading motor trend and jerking off to Martha Steward because clearly you have an axe to grind with the fact that a truck on low boost is breaking off anyting less than a modded R1 and running with R1s at that level.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
you need to put down the crack pipe. that's all I can say outside of SD.

hahahahahaha. pm me then.

You are retarded, the bikes he has raced have all been the same rider, Bruce who is renowned as one of the best street riders in town, not no ****ing squid.

And who the **** races to 200, I have a 750 and i dont even do that shit you sir are ****ing retarded. The truck was meant to race people not have top speed competitions, you need to go back to reading motor trend and jerking off to Martha Steward because clearly you have an axe to grind with the fact that a truck on low boost is breaking off anyting less than a modded R1 and running with R1s at that level.

Ill say this if you have to race to 200 mph to get a win, then your shit accels way to ****ing slow in my book.

i never said the R1 rider was a squid or a newbie.
i didnt say you have to race to 200, but im pretty sure if youre talking about who is gonna win a highway race....you better have a higher top end than your competitor.

of course you're not doing top end runs...you have a 750.

hes not running with modded R1's, the first race he beat the rider, not the bike. the 2nd race was a more accurate assessment of reality. if that would have been a car pulling the L, it would have been a clear win and you guys would have said that he got owned, but its different because its a bike? come on.

and i didnt say you have to race to 200 to win a race, but any vehicle that goes 200, will likely out run a vehicle that does 165 TO ANY SPEED, even if the race is 60-160, the ride that goes 200 will likely be ahead.

get your panties out of a bunch, the guy has a bad ass truck, its fast for sure, just not busa fast, IN ANY RACE.

watch the 2nd race again, there isnt even any honking, the truck just takes off and the bike easily drives around him.

Last edited:

_Shooter_

Established Member
Dude you are an idiot. Every time I have had a roll race you define what the limit of the race is, and NEVER has anyone talked about 170-200 mph as the ending point. You are simply a tard of a rider who needs to use a higher top speed to beat a vehilce that is geared for a lower rpm to claim a default victory to defend your lack of skills everywhere else in your life. Grow the **** up and do us all a favor and shut the fack up already. Go post up some 200 mph plus racing you have done then kid. You propably have to ask mommy for the keys to her jetta in reality chump.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Dude you are an idiot. Every time I have had a roll race you define what the limit of the race is, and NEVER has anyone talked about 170-200 mph as the ending point. You are simply a tard of a rider who needs to use a higher top speed to beat a vehilce that is geared for a lower rpm to claim a default victory to defend your lack of skills everywhere else in your life. Grow the **** up and do us all a favor and shut the fack up already. Go post up some 200 mph plus racing you have done then kid. You propably have to ask mommy for the keys to her jetta in reality chump.

where do you keep getting these stupid numbers from? i have never said you have to race to 170 or 200. if you are doin a roll race, from 40mph, youll probably be letting out around 140 or 150. if you think a busa is slower than that R1 from a 40 roll, you are highly mistaken. so let me put it in terms you can understand. from any mph, a busa will be ahead of that guys L, THE ENTIRE RACE. the busa isnt going to have to use top end to "drive around" the guy at the end. NO. its going to be a one sided race the entire time. just so you know, im almost 29yrs old, not some punk ass kid with a bunch of toys. did you even see my vehicle list? trust me when i say i know what im talking about.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
where do you keep getting these stupid numbers from? i have never said you have to race to 170 or 200. if you are doin a roll race, from 40mph, youll probably be letting out around 140 or 150. if you think a busa is slower than that R1 from a 40 roll, you are highly mistaken. so let me put it in terms you can understand. from any mph, a busa will be ahead of that guys L, THE ENTIRE RACE. the busa isnt going to have to use top end to "drive around" the guy at the end. NO. its going to be a one sided race the entire time. just so you know, im almost 29yrs old, not some punk ass kid with a bunch of toys. did you even see my vehicle list? trust me when i say i know what im talking about.

On second thought, just forget it, it's not worth the time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread