Unbelievable. More problems with MSX (READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Guys, I want to make something clear. I am NOT backing MSX in any way.

Billy screwed up big time and got hammered for it. He also put me in the middle of a bad situation.

But ENOUGH is ENOUGH. :nono:

203Cree

Established Member
We know. Craig was getting just little outta hand with it. I understand he's frustrated, but still, there's a limit, and he found it....

Quik Z06

Established Member
Exactly Larry, that's why I posted that thread last night. I asked that it was closed, I didnt think it would be removed. Could it be put back LL?

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
I AM HERE TO SAY SOMETHING. CRAIG DID NOT POST THAT, ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE (not saying his name) POSTED THAT WHILE ACCIDENTLY UNDER CRAIG'S NAME. That should clarify, and Lightning Larry I can see why you banned Craig, but he was not the one at the keyboard when it was written. I am not lying, I am telling the truth. Anyone that really cares just PM me and I will explain.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
bransharksfan said:

203Cree said:
Hmmm. Saw that one coming. :nonono:

Lightning_Bolt said:
Craig:
I tried to tell you, you got justice. Just sit back and watch and smile. But NO...........

Someone else was logged into his name and did not know it. Craig knew the limit and wasn't going to go past it, someone else did (member on here thats why I am not saying the name, but that person is an idiot IMO because they should have just let it be)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Socom688 said:
I AM HERE TO SAY SOMETHING. CRAIG DID NOT POST THAT, ANOTHER MEMBER ON HERE (not saying his name) POSTED THAT WHILE ACCIDENTLY UNDER CRAIG'S NAME. That should clarify, and Lightning Larry I can see why you banned Craig, but he was not the one at the keyboard when it was written. I am not lying, I am telling the truth. Anyone that really cares just PM me and I will explain.

I hear that ALL the time. Wasn't me!:nonono:

Craig needs to chill. He was warned multiple times. 30 days will give him a chance to mellow out.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
Larry - as this thread is no longer serving any real purpose, can you just lock it down? Looks like it's just being used to argue and slam now.

Bird

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
I hear that ALL the time. Wasn't me!:nonono:

Craig needs to chill. He was warned multiple times. 30 days will give him a chance to mellow out.

You are wrong, I am sorry to tell you. I was there, I saw it, it wasn't him and I am about 10 seconds away from telling who it was because that said person should have been banned. It was not him. If I tell you who it was, could they be banned instead of him? That said person would be mad at me, but I dont care because he should have just shut up, but since my brother didn't type it out could he be unbanned, and the other banned? He will understand, and if not oh well.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
Actually just keep him banned for unannounced reasons. But know it was not him and if you anyone is bent on thinking it was, well they that person is mistaken. He got his justice and did not cross that line. I guess no one on here has ever been on someone elses computer while looking at forums...

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
So fess up. Who was it?

Ehhh I kinda want to still say, but not really much anymore because of unannounced reasons. Perhaps in a couple months from now I will tell but for now might as well just leave it as "Craig did it!"...even though he didn't

bonehead

F**k SRT10's
Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Yeah, MSX's website is managed by another member. However we havent been able to get in touch with him as of yet to get it fixed. As we all know, someone hacked into the site and made a few "modifications". The site is down until it can be fixed. It's being worked on.

is the website up yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread