What would you like to see us test on the SVTP 2012 GT?

jbur074

Established Member
new comp cams vs stock cams for street use with dyno #s and drivability review!!

or a few different intakes vs other intakes IE JLT vs BBK

Last edited:

tt54l32v

Established Member
I know Im coming in late with a suggestion but i would like to see bone stock with bigs and littles for a baseline.
Once that is achieved i would like to see gear changes 3.31's 3.55's 3.73's 3.90's 4.10's 4.30's all the way up till it does not change.
Gears are always up for debate, they still argue in the sn95 forums over which ones to get. Some are willing to give up performance for gas mileage some have high speed commutes, some drag racers swear by dont fear the gear. Point is, if you have a 3.31 car you have a world of options compared to a 3.73 guy that prob feels like he should stick with what he has. Unless 4.10's are worth it.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
i would like to see if there is much of an increase in power with longtubes over just an off road x pipe. oh! and a test of the nx plate nitrous setup would be awesome. i would love to see what a 150 shot does to this engine.

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Any progress on any of these tests?

Just a little. We're setting things up for a few things in early June right now.

new comp cams vs stock cams for street use with dyno #s and drivability review!!

or a few different intakes vs other intakes IE JLT vs BBK

Sounds like fun.

I know Im coming in late with a suggestion but i would like to see bone stock with bigs and littles for a baseline.
Once that is achieved i would like to see gear changes 3.31's 3.55's 3.73's 3.90's 4.10's 4.30's all the way up till it does not change.
Gears are always up for debate, they still argue in the sn95 forums over which ones to get. Some are willing to give up performance for gas mileage some have high speed commutes, some drag racers swear by dont fear the gear. Point is, if you have a 3.31 car you have a world of options compared to a 3.73 guy that prob feels like he should stick with what he has. Unless 4.10's are worth it.

While that sounds fun and interesting, I'm afraid it would prove to be too challenging logistically for right now.

i would like to see if there is much of an increase in power with longtubes over just an off road x pipe. oh! and a test of the nx plate nitrous setup would be awesome. i would love to see what a 150 shot does to this engine.

Something like that is currently planned.

Id like to see a true H,C,I with all the bolt on goodies i.e. lt's, o/r x-pipe, cai, throttle body, pulleys, gears

That will probably happen in some form.

Users who are viewing this thread