Why listen to Van??!?!?!

Van@RevanRacing

Thank you. Just outside of Daytona. Where are you? Boca area?

Wellington. West Palm Beach Area. We're running the Rolex 24 Hour Course at Daytona in December for 3 days. First weekend in December with the Audi Club of North America.

Come out and exercise your right to speed! :beer:

I'll be at Sebring with NASA October 6 and 7 running Time Trial. I don't know which car I am taking yet. The 2007 or the 2013 decisions....

Give me a shout some time. Those are 4 nice ponies in the stable.

Van
561-445-7702

Van@RevanRacing

Has anyone tried going this route for racing?

On my road course prepped 2007 GT500 I have a single catch can with a breather.

enginebay6overview.jpg

enginebay5PCVcatchcanandbreatherFordRacingpolishedsparkplugcovers.jpg

enginebay3FordGTcoldairintakekennebellstage3.jpg

USV8PWR

Established Member
I just placed my order for the Bob's oil separators for both the driver and passenger side in piano black (hoping the piano black looks the most "stock"). Thanks again for the discount Van and the free LED bulbs! :rockon:

Jroc

Established Member
Y'all could just skip the oil separator and clean the intercooler off in a tub of degreaser every so often. A good tractor trailer mechanics shop should also have a intercooler cleaner that will clean the ever living piss out of it. This is the more PITA way of keeping the I/C clean.

YUMMY!!!!
16bht8j.jpg

ega6hs.jpg

Yes that came off my L when I first bought the truck. That's with a little over 90K miles of oil dripping on it.

All clean.
2nkujxy.jpg

Hell you can build/piece together a nice oil separator for a little over $20 or so from a good hardware store if you don't feel like spending for one.

Last edited:

NuclearPower

Established Member
Fellas, first off I have a lowly 2012...

But I started with the JLT OS and it is not anywhere as good as the Bob's on the 5.4L. After 5000miles with the JLTs all I got was about 3-4 drops of oil. After 1000 miles with the Bob's I got about 1 teaspoon. I have been getting 1 teaspoon per 1000 miles consistently with the Bob's. I just drainined it this past weekend after about 3500 miles and drainind about 8 teaspoons. It rocks! The passenger side OS is a MUST!

Users who are viewing this thread