WOMACK03 vs FOOFINATOR

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
foofinator said:
Crazy belt slip, it's not 30 pounds up top. Shifted to fourth.. popped a BIG boost line.

Anyone who thinks my numbers are low, suck a dick and come race me. :thumbsup:

Combo is not finished.. this is obvious by the nice sound of my belt peeling out on the blower pulley and my boost gauge twitching wildly.

Boost falls below 24 up top.. the 30 PSI number would be 700++ rwtq.

Foof:

No disrespect bro but I am one of the ones that feels the numbers are a little off. And NO, I will not suck a dick... :poke:

With your numbers the way they are I will be more than happy to take that race but the outcome will be very similar to the video posted with Jason. :beer: You know I like to run'em... :burnout:

I am just puzzled because I know your car should make quite a bit more power than that and should run clean as hell... I am just offering completely honest possitive critique because I believe your inlet side of the blower is in serious need of air... Let's datalog it to see how it looks bro... I actually like you and want your ride to kick ass... As always, anything that I can do to help please let me know... :rockon:

Take care and good luck with the :banana:
JC

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
CPViolation said:
Exactly,
Big blowers need more breathing.
2.6L makes great HP. Besides how much HP can these old fox body based cars take without make it uncontrollable on the street?
I can lay it down in third... Scares the shit out of me!
CP, Foofkiller is talking about my 86... Foofinator is "gunning" to take my car down, but I am being a gentleman and letting him figure his car out first...

I made 747/644 SAE last time on the dyno... on Torco and 14 psi banging the valve springs (springs are shot and causing it to bang out earlier than hp peak)

I am going to be running about 22 psi when we race on pure race gas... It should make for a better video.:rockon:

Good Kill Jason! Thata Boy Homie!!!:beer:

SVTBMG

Banned
foofinator said:
Crazy belt slip, it's not 30 pounds up top. Shifted to fourth.. popped a BIG boost line.

Anyone who thinks my numbers are low, suck a dick and come race me. :thumbsup:

Combo is not finished.. this is obvious by the nice sound of my belt peeling out on the blower pulley and my boost gauge twitching wildly.

Boost falls below 24 up top.. the 30 PSI number would be 700++ rwtq.

You may want to change your AVATAR..lol.

Oh and I have been hearing this blower is temper mental. Belt slip is a bitch and it is obvious by your numbers that it is happening in a big way. I see you making 740rwhp easy once you get it worked out. But I do see the inlet being a big restriction with the 3.4 on our cars. A custom job may be what you have to do and not rely on off the shelf CAI's. That big Motha needs a ton of air to work right.

All in all that torque shows what the potential is once you get the combo sorted out.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
JC, not at all man. My comment was directed towards dyno racers that have been chasing me around the multiple boards.. no one from our usual crew. It's a new combo and definitely needs to be figured out, and I'm tired of justifying my dyno numbers, when to me they don't mean much. I will take you up on the datalogging, I think that would be very helpful. Infact, I wouldn't mind talking to you about the combo and discussing the bugs that are still being worked out. There is a ton of power left.. I just have to get it dialed in. Shoot me a PM with your number if you don't mind..

I still think if we ran right now it'd be a few cars ;)

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Also let me clarify that I'm not disputing that I lost the race. Mechanical failure is still a loss and I fully agree the win light goes to Womack03. Good race buddy. :beer:

The horsepower is low for sure, and I think everyone knows that. But I am very defensive about my car, as anyone who knows me knows what all I've been through with it.

So I guess what I'm saying is.. take the video as a shakedown pass. It's obvious from third gear alone that my car has twin screws covered. Womack's car is NOT slow, and to be able to walk away in one gear is a good sign. It doesn't happen too often. But also give me some time to work out the bugs and take it as a positive thing to the terminator community. I'm going into somewhat new territory here, so bare with me and my car, I will keep giving updates.. (Especially with how much I race.)

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Also let me clarify that I'm not disputing that I lost the race. Mechanical failure is still a loss and I fully agree the win light goes to Womack03. Good race buddy. :beer:

The horsepower is low for sure, and I think everyone knows that. But I am very defensive about my car, as anyone who knows me knows what all I've been through with it.

So I guess what I'm saying is.. take the video as a shakedown pass. It's obvious from third gear alone that my car has twin screws covered. Womack's car is NOT slow, and to be able to walk away in one gear is a good sign. It doesn't happen too often. But also give me some time to work out the bugs and take it as a positive thing to the terminator community. I'm going into somewhat new territory here, so bare with me and my car, I will keep giving updates.. (Especially with how much I race.)
Good luck with it Jeremy, it will be fun to finally get to race you...:beer: If you are honest with me, which you and the gang have been so far, I won't pulley my junk up to make the race more fair if you want...

I think if we are both making in the mid 700s and you have more torque that it should cover some of the weight advantage... I'd rather it be close than for me to make 100+ rw than I do now. I was only going to pulley it up to make the race fair, but I don't think your car is going to crack 820-840 or so which is about what Manny and I raced at last (very very close races).

TERMN8U

Established Member
foofinator said:

Ignore those that sit back and criticise people that try new things. Thanks for spending all your time and money furthering the domination of these cars. Now lets see some sick supra and vette kills!:beer:

Last edited:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
STROKD said:
Good luck with it Jeremy, it will be fun to finally get to race you...:beer: If you are honest with me, which you and the gang have been so far, I won't pulley my junk up to make the race more fair if you want...

I think if we are both making in the mid 700s and you have more torque that it should cover some of the weight advantage... I'd rather it be close than for me to make 100+ rw than I do now. I was only going to pulley it up to make the race fair, but I don't think your car is going to crack 820-840 or so which is about what Manny and I raced at last (very very close races).

In my opinion, as of right now, he's got nothing for you. Changing pullies will not be necessary. I've ridden in all cars mentioned in this thread and Strokd is by far fastest.

My prediction would be Strokd by an area code.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
In my opinion, as of right now, he's got nothing for you. Changing pullies will not be necessary. I've ridden in all cars mentioned in this thread and Strokd is by far fastest.

My prediction would be Strokd by an area code.
last time you rode in it, it was making ~670rw(straight 93 octane with 17* timing instead of 24.5* on the Torco ~-75rw from the way it sits).:beer:

I just want a fair race, I'm not out to bully the poor guy.:p but I can't really bully anyone when he is picking the fights.:D

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Sinultros said:
740tq? That's freaking ridiculous. But I did expect the hp #s to be higher. I still think the 3.4L is probably too big for our 281 and even 302ci modulars. Bad ass car, nonetheless.
I fully agree! It would be killer on a 5.4 though!!

xtremejc said:
Ouch foofy !!! Something is just not right brother... Good run Jason !

I think the inlet (CAI) side is choking the power on that big ass blower foof. You probably need to go to a 12" filter setup like the big JLT with maybe even a 05+ slot type meter in a bigger maf housing... That is the reason why you are showing so much torque on the hit but not the matching horsepower it should be holding all the way to the top of the RPM range... That big blower should be pulling like a centrifugal up top bro...
His "MAF housing" is large enough. LOL! His filter better be bigger! There's more room in the fenderwell with no MAF.

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Thats such a sick cobra...looks good with the cowl hood man. Get some more tuning and bugs worked out BEFORE you race it real hard is my only suggestion. I would be interested in seeing it ran once without an intake filter just out of curiousity. Lookin forward to seeing it at the Dallas GTG...ill be in the blue 2007 GT with 1/3 the power of the banana

Users who are viewing this thread