would i be crazy to add a small shot for TX2K11?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Good Luck! You gonna need it! I had a buddy who went out to Texas a couple years ago and didnt have enough with a Terminator!

thanks man, but this is my 6th year going so i know what i'm getting myself into....even on the dope :(

04spinbra

Established Member
thanks man, but this is my 6th year going so i know what i'm getting myself into....even on the dope :(

Lol, Yeah I figured that being you live out there! Us over here are the king with 700hp!!:rockon: I wish Florida was closer than 8-10hr!! I can't come for a w/e need a whole week!!:bash:

-Mike:beer:

stangaholic280

Established Member
If you are going to do it...T2K11 would be the time! Don't know if it's going to help you much with some of those cars that show up out there.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Lol, Yeah I figured that being you live out there! Us over here are the king with 700hp!!:rockon: I wish Florida was closer than 8-10hr!! I can't come for a w/e need a whole week!!:bash:

-Mike:beer:

TONS of Florida people come, including Titan Motorsports and their caravan.....people came from 13+ states last year and a few countries.
i can't explain it or tell you to watch the videos from years past, you just have to make the trip to see it for yourself.....it's madness

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
Christ Almighty lol... When is enough even enough??

Id do a 75 shot.. with E85 you dont have to pull alot of timing that you would with pump, not to mention its FI... I predict 75whp and 105wtq extra out of that shot. just a guess if you do it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
and hopefully you have a 20lb bottle and a spare... AND TAKE VIDEO!!!!!

I cant stress that enough... TAKE VIDEOS!!

i've got a couple 10lb bottles already filled....it's ALL up to my tuner's schedule, i'll do a couple tuning pulls on the highway if he has time. the kit is on the car, and has been for like 5yrs, just need some adjustments. i mean, nothing to really be scared of, after 6 1/2 years of this shit it's either gonna blow or it's gonna go, right?

between NVR LFT and myself, ya'll will see a couple Cobras tearin it up, or gettin tore up....
we've got a GoPro HD, a DriftHD, and another HD camera all suction mounted....should have more angles of every race than Spielberg would need

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
i've got a couple 10lb bottles already filled....it's ALL up to my tuner's schedule, i'll do a couple tuning pulls on the highway if he has time. the kit is on the car, and has been for like 5yrs, just need some adjustments. i mean, nothing to really be scared of, after 6 1/2 years of this shit it's either gonna blow or it's gonna go, right?

between NVR LFT and myself, ya'll will see a couple Cobras tearin it up, or gettin tore up....
we've got a GoPro HD, a DriftHD, and another HD camera all suction mounted....should have more angles of every race than Spielberg would need

f**king sweet lol:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hope you can get it done Tony. Best of luck down there! You'll do us all proud. :)

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i say your gonna need it.. this lil ole eaton car will be on the dope.. you dont want to get beat by a stock blower car now do you?

hahaha.. i kid i kid..

Evil_GT

KB-E85
Established Member
Tony, got any pictures of your N20 Setup? What kit do you run?

I'm guessing its all hidden and in the fenderwell because I've see engine shots of your car, and there are no solenoids or nozzle in view.

mat50ho

Established Member
Would you please expalin what tx2k11 is and how it's setup to roll race from 60-130?

I am gussing the supra croud is in full attendance.

Oh yes spray that thing!

Users who are viewing this thread