would i be crazy to add a small shot for TX2K11?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Would you please expalin what tx2k11 is and how it's setup to roll race from 60-130?

I am gussing the supra croud is in full attendance.

Oh yes spray that thing!
it is an annual event that started as the Supra Nationals, but has since attracted a variety of cars from all manufacturers. The event is 4 days and includes "officially" a road course/driving education, dyno day, 1/4 mile drag racing, and a 60-130 event.....and "unofficially" it is known as the super bowl of street racing

Tony, got any pictures of your N20 Setup? What kit do you run?

I'm guessing its all hidden and in the fenderwell because I've see engine shots of your car, and there are no solenoids or nozzle in view.
no pics, but even with the wheel off you can see about half a solenoid and that's it......it's all hidden and ran into the stock intake tube just before the throttle body

Hey maybe i'll see you down there and we can get a run in, I have a Black mach1/cobra frt bumper.. missouri plates. 3.4l whipple E85 25#'s and all the goodies..

I'll be with about 6 other KCMO guys, looking for imports lol.

FUUUUUU*****KKKKK YOU!
keep that race car on "import hunting" mode, you'll wax my ass

Whippedmach

Established Member
FUUUUUU*****KKKKK YOU!
keep that race car on "import hunting" mode, you'll wax my ass[/QUOTE]

Does this look like a "race car too you" lol. Its all good if you are spraying it would be a good race. i'm on a 315 35 17 NT05r
IMAG0277.gif

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
FUUUUUU*****KKKKK YOU!
keep that race car on "import hunting" mode, you'll wax my ass

Does this look like a "race car too you" lol. Its all good if you are spraying it would be a good race. i'm on a 315 35 17 NT05r

photo.php
[/QUOTE]

just messin' with ya man, i'm just saying you've got a built badass!
are you staying at the Omni? i'd really like a ride in that Mach of yours
and i'll run anyone, so i'm sure we can find the time to do a few blasts......IF i get a nitrous tune

Whippedmach

Established Member
Yep, i'll be at the omni leaving KC about 7 wed night so ill be there thur moring till mid day sunday. I hope the car does what it should it has motor number 4 in it right now (crap luck over and over agin lol) I am actually tuning it this week so its still up in the air just how much power it will make i am guessing i will be right around 800rwhp, considering my old numbers and all the changes i have made. It will be dynod thur so i'll know for sure then. Unffortunatley i only have 300 miles on my new motor so TX2k11 will be a test lol

For the most part it is a sleeper only give away is the garden hose coming out of the sumped tank lol. If you see me just holler at me.. we also have a go pro cam between my car and my buddys truck. I'm stoked should be a awesome time still have a couple little bugs to work out before then but nothing major.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Spray it! If my clutch holds, i'm gonna have my spray active. . . . If not, just boost.:nonono:

moot09

Established Member
Do it x100.

The race where that special Supra pulls every so slightly will leave you regretting it.

10 days btw.:rockon:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member

How do those nt05r's hold up? I just ordered a set and am worried they will not hold the power.

Last edited:

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I say do it if you have the fuel.. I've always heard that a dry shot is dangerous though.. Wouldn't a wet shot be safer and better?

Yes a wet shot more or less is 'safer' since fuel is being added before the injector which minimizes the risk of lean conditions.. drawback being youd better hope the N2O/fuel mix never puddles or KABOOM! N2O backfire.

but the OP has a dry shot, which would probably be better in this sense as hes running E85. IF KB's warranty is anything like whipple, he cant spray a wet shot, as the alcohol from the E85 fuel strips the coating on the rotors, voiding warranty... thats why the whipples say "not E85 compatible" on them.

Whippedmach

Established Member
How do those nt05r's hold up? I just ordered a set and am worried they will not hold the power.

I don't know,lol I have yet to drive 20 miles on them I want them fresh for Texas I wanted hoosiers but a buddy hooked me up with these for $300 flat and I couldn't pass it up.

Users who are viewing this thread