Wrecked the Cobra....

drptitan

Established Member
Ya guys this was a very unfortunate thing but it all happens for a reason I guess. The car is at Richey Collision right now and I just got off the phone with the owner. Everything seems to being going well and parts are arriving daily. My new hood should ship out tomorrow....

MoreBoostPlease

Lifted and Boosted
Established Member
I'm curious why the Probe got a ticket? Was it for following at an unsafe distance? If so, then couldn't you have also received one for following too closely to the truck?

Good luck with whatever happens though.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I don't think he was following too closely if he was able to come to a stop when the truck in front of him slammed his brakes. The guy in the Probe obviously could not, so he was the one following at an unsafe distance IMO. Sorry about your car man, hopefully they'll get it looking as good as new.

drptitan

Established Member
I'm curious why the Probe got a ticket? Was it for following at an unsafe distance? If so, then couldn't you have also received one for following too closely to the truck?

Good luck with whatever happens though.

No I was not following at an unsafe distance, I was already stopped and then got hit by the probe driver from behind. The probe driver was going like 25-30 mph when he hit me.

And yes my car was for sale and will prob be back up when it comes out of the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread