I am lucky, I have a local ZL1 to play with!

Nickoli

Established Member
A local street racer who is a Chevy guy just got his new ZL1 last Friday. After a lot of shit talking on Facebook and local forums he brought it out today. The guy is a little snaky and I swear left on 2. He had at least 2/3 cars on me the first 300' after that I reeled him in to hold my pride lol. His is an auto and both of us are stock for now. He has plans for modding his and I already have quite a few parts on the way lol. This will be interesting to see where it goes. :banana:

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWSdfndHFcg

Last edited:

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Nice, work on that takeoff! You shouldn't have any problem with raping ZL1's! Your trap should be 123-126mph and a ZL1 should be 115-120mph as long as they hit it when you hit it you should get the Win every time! Have fun and watch out for the man!!

Shhhh

Established Member
You can see he was out in front and it didnt take long for you to drive around him hard. Neat video :rockon:

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
ZL1 down!! That was a good race! Its probably better he got the jump on you, it really shows the superiority of the GT500. Also, this was one of the best race videos ive seen on here or anywhere. Its daylight, the cameras vantage point was great, and you can really see what the hell is going on without straining your eyes and brain.

Nickoli

Established Member
Well crap, the guy who made the video sent me the private link so I could see it but is going to edit stuff and make a better one. I guess he doesn't want the raw version going around. I'll repost it when he puts the final one up. Sorry guys.

corey d

STOLE IT
Established Member
Well crap, the guy who made the video sent me the private link so I could see it but is going to edit stuff and make a better one. I guess he doesn't want the raw version going around. I'll repost it when he puts the final one up. Sorry guys.

Tell him dont eff it up with a bunch of stupid ass music....:thumbsup: Its a great freekin video as is....

SVTKen

Established Member
Video was removed, but congrats on reeling him in and winning. I would love to see the video when it's available.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Looks like he got beat on the launch but pulled around him, it was going to get worse up top....wow

Nickoli

Established Member
5417C758-726A-4740-8745-2568E9BFED8E-719-00000039877E0793.jpg

Yellow03snake

Established Member
Looks like someone painted 2 white stripes on Bills Z LOL

Even his fool proof auto couldn't save him, too bad he's actually "proud" of this loss, jesus lolol

04blackgmc

Established Member
Looks like someone painted 2 white stripes on Bills Z LOL

Even his fool proof auto couldn't save him, too bad he's actually "proud" of this loss, jesus lolol

William "i will say this. i bet next time out i murder that car..lol."

if he only knew.

Users who are viewing this thread