2000 R Wheels

84ttopcoupe

Burn The Kuran!
Established Member
Ive been trying to find a set of 2000 R wheels, but I have failed horribly. Why are these things so hard to find now? They used to be everywhere. I cant even find any copies. Anybody know of someone wanting to sell a set?:shrug:

flattrack53

Established Member
2000 R wheels are now discontinued. Sometimes they come on the market place on here and eBay.... But you will pay big money for them.

Saleenrose

Established Member
I have a extra set, what are they worth to you. They have been used and will show signs of use, but they are Ford wheels.

selftaughtdoc

Established Member
If you are lucky enough to find someone selling a car with them on it (I have seen this a few times) ask them if they will allow you to trade rims or buy them off of them... It's worth a try, that's how I got one of my sets.

Saleenrose

Established Member
I will text, so you can give me a clue what you would want to pay. Shipping might kill it.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
That is a pretty good price. I bought a NIB set of genuine 2000r wheels about 6 years ago for $170 each from Summit. I got a smoking deal on some tires for them and only drove them about 500 miles. I had a hard time selling them for $1100 I had in them, it took about 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread