broke my cobra

steveowit3os

Established Member
so my dss level 5 plus halfshaft stoped working... lol then it blew my rear and bent my input shaft, god i hope the tranny is not ****ed..:shrug:

EvilBlack

04 Sickness
Established Member
Ouch. Can you post a description of what you did to make it fail?

I am thinking some high RPM clutch drops and no FTBR kit in the IRS.

Pics or ...... wait, NVM. Good luck with that T56 being ok.

steveowit3os

Established Member
i got m.t. drs... and i was just shifting into 2nd.. nothing crazy. no high rpm launchs or anything.. i launch around 2k rpms if i were trying to race, no wheel hop ever idk just gave up i guess only about 10 months old too. the guy i bought the car from broke the same one and replaced it with a new one..

MVD

Established Member
I have an almost brand new OEM input shaft, perfect condition. Let me know if you are interested, I will let it go cheap.

steveowit3os

Established Member
:shrug:yea so i broke everything.. tranny rebuilt, half shaft shot, rear rebuilt, and now the latest is i need a clutch.. great having a race car sucks.. its only cool when people jock your shit.. maybe i should get another fox body:shrug:

cobracide

Established Member
:shrug:yea so i broke everything.. tranny rebuilt, half shaft shot, rear rebuilt, and now the latest is i need a clutch.. great having a race car sucks.. its only cool when people jock your shit.. maybe i should get another fox body:shrug:

Good god man! How have your other vehicles react? Better luck with Fox?

Users who are viewing this thread