what do ya'll have to replace the FORD emblem??

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
I want to see what other people have done to replace the ugly FORD emblem on the trunk.. i have see one car with a cobra snake there and it looked really nice, but i cant find it anywhere!

Pics please. Lets see those trunk badges :beer:

03Snake04

! Sonic Boom !
Established Member
grerg.jpg

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
where did you find that, ebay?

I got it about 5 years ago from a company on the internet that made them in about 25 different colors.

Sadly, that company no longer exists... :bash:

But there is a gentlemen on here who is selling custom made color ones in the market section for $30! I just ordered a red one for my buddy, and it is REAL nice quality.

I paid 50 for mine back in the day!! :lol:

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
I got it about 5 years ago from a company on the internet that made them in about 25 different colors.

Sadly, that company no longer exists... :bash:

But there is a gentlemen on here who is selling custom made color ones in the market section for $30! I just ordered a red one for my buddy, and it is REAL nice quality.

I paid 50 for mine back in the day!! :lol:

i want to get the FORD completely out of there.. i think the ford symbol is not that attractive in general, regardless of color - though id take a black one over the stock.

I think the SVT badge is just stuck on there, and i think a member a few posts back might have thought of a pretty creative idea.. he removed the SVT badge and ford bage and stock the SVT badge on the right side of the trunk so the it covered the holes.

this is probably what i am going to do because it will clean up the trunk and it doesnt cost a dime!

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member

greengt88

Established Member
Found him on Ebay.....Email this guy about it [email protected]. he has any color ford emblem u want. He also has ones that say svt. Its a vinyl overlay. Tell him the measurement is 3" w x 1 1/8" h. Just received mine the other day. Perfect fit for ford emblem. He charged me $12 shipped. His name is dan, tell him greengt88 recommended you and hey may give u a discount, thanks!

M240Bravo

Established Member
I just moved the SVT to where the ford was.

DSC_0029-1-1.gif

I did this about a week after I got it.

DSC00269-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread