Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
She just keeps getting better and better :banana:
Tinted tails
Chrome Wheel's
Cobra Brakes
HID's
Been a busy week lmao Tomorrow full detail inside and out,Bullitt shift Knob,New Llyod's mats! Starting to really like this car now !
026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

Jaysin

Established Member
I like it besides the tails, just never liked tinted tails on anything personally. Any underhood shots?

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
I like it besides the tails, just never liked tinted tails on anything personally. Any underhood shots?

It's all personal preference I have always loved the old GTS covers don't know why but as soon as people started tinting light's a had a instant hard on lmfao. Never liked the tinted head lights though :shrug:

Here's some underhoods from a month ago I need to take some more tomorrow since its sporting Trickflow Valve covers now and its a little cleaner lol

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Hids are 10k and as for the calipers couldn't pick so I went with red I may powder coat them black over the winter haven't decided yet

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Some interior shots from today after I scrubbed it again and the engine compartment. Man I can't wait to smooth the engine bay over the winter! Well back outside to sweat my nuts off some more while I keep cleaning:eek:mgno:

001-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
wouldnt change much except... I would make that rear end look wider somehow, body? tires? who knows... but, lovin the car, and under the hood pics lookin reall NICE! KEEP IT UP!

NateV8

Established Member
Awesome car man. I say next mods should be Cobra side skirts and newer style side scoops or the Bullitt ones.

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
Thanks fella's ! Its the ride height in the rear that makes it look narrow. I need that heigh for the 28's for the track unfortunately. The intake is the stock PI plastic one lol proving haters wrong since 99 lmao. I have a set of Cobra skirts I just need to paint them and if I could find the Bullitt scoops I would put em on in a heart beat lol

dvtr-

Established Member
Thanks fella's ! Its the ride height in the rear that makes it look narrow. I need that heigh for the 28's for the track unfortunately. The intake is the stock PI plastic one lol proving haters wrong since 99 lmao. I have a set of Cobra skirts I just need to paint them and if I could find the Bullitt scoops I would put em on in a heart beat lol

700+hp on stock plastic manifold? hm

Brutal DSG

Angry Turtle
Established Member
700+hp on stock plastic manifold? hm

Stockers support plenty of HP without loss of down low tq. Its a restriction to a degree but I am not ready to narrow my already narrow power band with the eddy yet. The motor is out over the winter so I am sure my eddy intake will find its way on lol

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

This. B/c the car has so DIFFERENT theme's going on. Blk tail lights, chrome wheels, blue stripes, & red caliper....nothing flows smoothly.:shrug: Nice motor though..

Users who are viewing this thread