043.gif

042.gif

Daytime pics later...NOW AT BOTTOM OF THREAD

Wheels are 20x9 and 20x10

tires are Nitto555 265/35/20 and 555R 305/35/20

Last edited:

R1Lello

Established Member
Honestly, didn't expect it to look good..........but looks good!! Backspacing must be pretty good to fit 305's............no rubbing??

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Honestly, didn't expect it to look good..........but looks good!! Backspacing must be pretty good to fit 305's............no rubbing??

No rubbing that we could see. have to adjust panhard to aligh rear axle a tad, other than that, not much else. Adjusted the front coil overs about 1/4 inch .

chuckstang

Established Member
drool
wow
Nice stripe delete :D

You really need coil overs I guess for the right stance because that is sweet as hell

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
050.gif

043.gif

042.gif

Daytime pics later...

Wheels are 20x9 and 20x10

tires are Nitto555 265/35/20 and 555R 305/35/20

I have been a fan of the Cragar S/S wheel since they were first introduced. In their "first life" everyone had them. They were the wheel to have if you wanted to have a good looking ride!! :thumbsup:

It looks like Dodge is offering a "Cragar S/S looking" 20" wheel as a factory option for the Challenger R/T. :thumbsup:

Picture1539.gif

Picture1540.gif

R

SlowSVT

Established Member
I guess I will be the lone opposition guy.

20" Cragar's? ....... me no like. Those wheels don't look right on that car :bored:

The original Cragars were awful wheels. They had a steel rim welded to an aluminum center section. I don't know how they got away with that. I had them on my Challenger :xpl:

The stock wheels IMO look better. "Old school" has no business co-habituating with "new school"........ Kinda like a Meagan Fox in a sexy slit side silk dress with a Doris Day hairdo. But if you like them that's what should be on your car :thumbsup:

Last edited:

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
I guess I will be the lone opposition guy.

20" Cragar's? ....... me no like. Those wheels don't look right on that car :bored:

I original Cragars were awful wheels. The had a steel rim welded to an aluminum center section. I don't know how they got away with that. I had them on my Challenger :xpl:

The stock wheels IMO look better. "Old school" has no business co-habituating with "new school"........ Kinda like a Meagan Fox in a sexy slit side silk dress with a Doris Day hairdo. But if you like them that's what should be on your car :thumbsup:

You're not alone.

Supercharger

Established Member
Your Cragars look great. I had looked at those but it did not appear they had an 18" that fit the GT500. Anyway, very nice.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
i LOVE'M!!! so far, those are the ONLY 20" rims that i like on an S197! 19s are usually dead on, but the cragars work for some reason(maybe it's because they are 'meaty' where as most people put thin spoke wheels on).

Users who are viewing this thread