New personal best tonight

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Finally got the car in the 10's tonight. Air was perfect and the track was in pretty good shape tonight.

The #'s
1.599 60ft
6.971 at 102.311 1/8
10.817 at 130.452 1/4

Very happy with this considering my mods and still not power shifting.

Here is the mods.
JLT CAI
67 VMP TB
VMP "D" Plenum
Posi Port
2.6 upper
10% over lower
Afco H/E with fans
Lethal O/R X Pipe
Magna flow Cat back
3.73's
Bogarts 10 x 15's with M/T 28 x 11.5-15's
Bogarts 5 x 17 's with M/H 28 x 4.5's
Upper and lower control arms and panhard bar (all heim joints)
FRPP springs
and a new tune from Justin at VMP, Thanks Justin.:beer:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks everyone. It feels great to finally hit that make. Really didn't think I would this year cause of babying the shifter. Finally manned-up and shifted about as fast as I could and WOW, what a difference.

I had been launching all year at 3500 with 14.5 lbs in the tires but last night one of the really fast guys finally talked me into launching at 4200 with 16 lbs in the rears. It dead hooked. The difference was incredible.

I'm in Winchester RT. Just east of Lexington. Where are you at?

Thanks again everyone. Most of my mods and knowledge has came from all you guys on here anyway.

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
Congrats on the new best. Nice to get in the 10's before you pack it in for Winter. Just got there myself, yesterday. Just one pass and flagged for no roll bar. Getting one this Winter.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Thanks guys and I am dreading the roll bar situation myself. Congrats on your 10's slip ZOMBEAST, feels awesome doesn't it. You had alot to do with this Brian because of your porting. You do some great work Bro.

03 KYL

Established Member
Congrats Jammye, I knew you had 10's easily if you could just get some traction and you proved me right last night! Now go get some 10.50's next weekend!

Last edited:

serickson1

sericksonGT500
Established Member
Anybody needing an NHRA legal rollbar may want to check out RPM Rollbar - Home They have one peice bolt in rollbars, no welding, chrome moly, certified to 10.0 in all seven divisions by NHRA and because they are one peice they come prefinished with tons of options. I have the carbon fiber option on mine, looks killer and no hassels at the track. I ran all season in the Heads up NW 10.50 class at four different tracks with no problems passing tech. Congrats on breaking into the 10's.

Users who are viewing this thread