PHRP H-Pipe& Lethal X

bull3441

Established Member
has anyone used the PHRP H-Pipe with the Lethal X? i have the O/R pipe and was wondering if anyone has tried this combo. i'm getting tired of rasp was gonna try the H before spending $ on dynotechs.

thanks

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
are you talking about using a H and X in the same exhaust system. Never heard or even thought about it but hey could be pretty cool. I have 2 x's in my trucks exhaust. Nice and mellow. Don't see why it couldn't work and would defintely have a different tone than anyone else in the world. The world craig

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
I assume you mean the Offroad X and cutting it out and installing the H. You will love the sound from a off road H...

I would say it would work. they are all designed off the factory placement of the pipes so stuff lines up but depending on the size of the X it may have a issue.

bull3441

Established Member
I assume you mean the Offroad X and cutting it out and installing the H. You will love the sound from a off road H...

I would say it would work. they are all designed off the factory placement of the pipes so stuff lines up but depending on the size of the X it may have a issue.
yes, i was wondering if the Lethal X will line up properly with the PHRP H pipe.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
That would be a good idea since Lethal's has been "In the work's" since September.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/shelby-gt500-150/711515-petition-o-r-h-pipe.html

We already have so many midpipes in stock for the 07-2010 gt500's, 2011 gt500's and 2011 mustang gt's that we are out of room to store midpipes. The gt guys also said that they wanted an H pipe, but we still sell the X over the H like 7-1. People say they want it, but never step up when they are made. We'll check on the 07-2011 Gt500 H pipes though.

Last edited:

2Sharpie

Established Member
Or you can call ARH........they made me a custom/catted H for my headers- but they'll do a catless too.

BigDan

Established Member
We've had an H pipe for your 2011 available for sometime now, still working on the 07-2010.

Cool, but you should should add it to your website as that might help out sales because I had to go the custom route to get my O/R H for my 2011 since nobody else is making them. I even bought and returned your X pipe because I just couldn't live and be happy with the X when it came from the factory with a sweet sounding H.

Last edited:

FireDragon

Established Member
I even bought and returned your X pipe because I just couldn't live and be happy with the X when it came from the factory with a sweet sounding H.

I'm getting tired of waiting. Thinking of maybe just swapping out the stock cats. I'm sure the X-pipe is selling better than the H, being as there is no aftermarket H-pipe for the 11s. Somebody will eventually step up and sell us what we want. Just sucks waiting.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i had to go custom. i ended up using a GT Hpipe with Cats removed.

Users who are viewing this thread