Tons of aftermarket parts for sale

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
SDC10374.jpg

alternator,powder coated black bridge pulley bracket, alt. brackets powder coated black best offer
stock eaton blower with the stock pulley off a 04 cobra. Sold
MDM fuel driver best offer
SDC10381.gif

SDC10382.jpg

fpdm, fpdm harness clips, submirsable fuel line,y block and fittings to mod the stock hat best offer
SDC10385.jpg

and extra fpdm used with about 30,000 miles worked just fine wen removed for a return style fuel system best offer

jlt 110mm maf and a diablo mafia. Sold

all parts are brand new unless stated buyer pays for all shipping. I ended up going twin turbo with a return style fuel system so i don't need them anymore.I still have a ton of parts and i will post more up later if u need something u don't see send me a pm there is still a ton of stuff i haven't posted.

Last edited:

65wildstang

Established Member
Also possibly interested in headers & snub idler if still available. Pm me prices of each shipped to 38469. Thanks

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
the headers are ceramic coated but have been sitting in my garage and started to get surface rust which is normal for mac headers.

c4fly

I am the law
Established Member
Are you selling the whole Metco Lower pulley kit with brackets, bolts, 2lb ring etc......everything?

If you are Im interested.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
How much for the Prochamber i need one bad....ill paypal immediately...need it shipped to 06468

Users who are viewing this thread