Fore sale 2003 OW Cobra

Martinrulz

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2003 Cobra Oxford white in color with 32,7xx miles on it. Car is flawless all but one little scratch about 3 inches long on the right rear quarter panel which I have a picture of for you. The car was tuned by Bob Kurgan and drives beautifully, no issues at all, laid down 460 rwhp and 501 torque. The rear wheels and tires that are on the the car in the pics are the extra set of wheels with MT ET street DR's on them. The original wheels are in great shape wrapped in nitto 555's with about 5-6 k miles on them. I do have a reat seat delete installed but I do have everything saved if you wanted to put the rear seat back in, all hardware as well. If you have any other Q's please ask.

EDIT : FIRST $19,500 takes it!

Modifications:
2.93 upper pulley
4 lb lower
LFP aluminum radiator
LFP heat exchanger
K & N air intake
Magnaflow catback
H & R super sport springs
MGW shifter
Maximum Motorsports sub frame connectors
Autometer oil and water temp gauges
SLP line lock
MMR rear seat delete

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

IceMan

Vanilla Ice
Established Member
What is the depth of the scratch? deep enough for your fingernail to get cought in it if your run it past it?

Martinrulz

Established Member
What is the depth of the scratch? deep enough for your fingernail to get cought in it if your run it past it?

Unfortunately the scratch is down to the metal deep and am planning on getting it fixed soon. I have to blame it on my own stupidity by backing into my snow blower parked in the middle of my garage about 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:

Martinrulz

Established Member
This would make a great addition to someones garage. the thing is flawless ept for that one little scratch make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread