2003 Terminator F/S 13,000 miles $27,000

dom418

Established Member
Okay still trying to figure it out how the shipping will work just weird about not being able to drive it or anything before buying

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Shipping would be the least of your worries. Especially if the seller is paying for it. It's an easy process. Not sure why you keep questioning this.

If your a serious buyer and give him a deposit in sure he'd let you drive it. Problem is too many buyers are full of it and want a free joy ride without any commitment

cody gibson

Established Member
Shipping would be the least of your worries. Especially if the seller is paying for it. It's an easy process. Not sure why you keep questioning this.

If your a serious buyer and give him a deposit in sure he'd let you drive it. Problem is too many buyers are full of it and want a free joy ride without any commitment
Considering I've owned a sonic blue with a 2.9 whipple on it making 712hp and have 26k cash then it would be no problem so how about you worry about your damn self ? A car with 13k miles means it hasn't been drove much which could mean it has sat for a long period of time and when cars sit things goes wrong but it's not like you would know

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
image.jpeg

dom418

Established Member
Considering I've owned a sonic blue with a 2.9 whipple on it making 712hp and have 26k cash then it would be no problem so how about you worry about your damn self ? A car with 13k miles means it hasn't been drove much which could mean it has sat for a long period of time and when cars sit things goes wrong but it's not like you would know

Easy newb. I didn't need your life story either

ggradtech

Established Member
I miss my 2003 Redfire. Totally worth the price. Low miles and awesome color. Seller sure sounds like a straight shooter and he's even willing to help out with shipping. GLWS

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's called parchment. Which isn't seen very often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Medium Parchment is pretty rare, by comparison. Example, in 2003 (Redfire) there were 758 Medium Graphite and 197 Medium Parchment.

OP, good luck with your sale. Good looking Cobra. Nice low miles.

Last edited:

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
That is good info on the seats. My car has parchment and for some reason i thought that most of the cars came with it. Thanks for that info!

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Should have thought about this before I posted and don't want to hi jack the thread but mine is a vert, how many of those have parchment?

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Should have thought about this before I posted and don't want to hi jack the thread but mine is a vert, how many of those have parchment?

If your rag top is parchment, then your car is 1 of 196 produced in that color combination (parchment seats & top).

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
2003 only had medium parchment. This video should clear it up ;).

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread