DRMdPAKV4AAUU1v.jpg

Attachments

• DRMe3rkUMAAHsYX.jpg
    DRMe3rkUMAAHsYX.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 427

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, that was exactly my first thought. And I've been driving Silverados for a long time now. Got one parked in my garage.

GM truck division needs to hire some new design engineers. :p

I was just sitting here last night thinking I wasnt really feeling the 2018 F150 front end, maybe I'll look at the GM/Chevy trucks this time around but after seeing that thing...

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I gotta admit, I do like the dual oval tailpipes. And I bet it handles and drives wonderfully.

cam346

Established Member
where did you get these at. I like it,just hope they increase the hp on the 5.3 and 6.2 ehgine

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
The headlights look like the 18 F150 and the tailgate is similar in design to Fords with the embossed lettering. The wheel wells are circular again finally and they copied dodge with the tailpipes in the bumper. Very ugly, the rear flare is weird and the front fender lines don’t flow with the door or rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blk02edge

Established Member
Looks infinitely better than any previous gen IMO, THE WHEEL WELLS! thank god they finally fixed them

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
As long as they get the 8 speed figured out and the rear end vibration gone. It will be ok

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Not sure how I feel just because of the front end. Isn’t this all aluminum? If so maybe GM should drop some cylinder blocks in the bed with no bed liner and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread