3rd Party Pic Hosting is a Thing of the Past on SVTP

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
Thanks for the hard work. SVTP is my go to site, even though I don’t own a mustang anymore. Will check out the info on the premium membership.

SlowSVT

Established Member
Sid

The day Photophucket pulled the plug I was in a state of shock. Looking how it hollowed out all those threads including mine! It was like someone in the dead of night emptied out the Library of Congress! There are decades of vital records and information on this site which seemed to have been lost forever.

The day the lights came back "on" was like learning the scrolls were recovered intact from the ashes after all! I can only imagine the logistics of restoring all those images to their rightful home and we are all grateful to everyone who made that happen.

You guys rock!

Sending money to the SVTP kitty jar

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sid

The day Photophucket pulled the plug I was in a state of shock. Looking how it hollowed out all those threads including mine! It was like someone in the dead of night emptied out the Library of Congress! There are decades of vital records and information on this site which seemed to have been lost forever.

The day the lights came back "on" was like learning the scrolls were recovered intact from the ashes after all! I can only imagine the logistics of restoring all those images to their rightful home and we are all grateful to everyone who made that happen.

You guys rock!

Sending money to the SVTP kitty jar

Much appreciated.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Any advice on easiest way to post pics?
I'd like to be able to conveniently post pics from my iPhone, where most my car pics are, or from my iPad, where most my forum activity happens.
I did read watch the tutorial and it looks easy enough from google images or photos saved on my computer, but would the SVTP apps help with the Apple devices?
-J

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'd like to be able to conveniently post pics from my iPhone, where most my car pics are, or from my iPad, where most my forum activity happens.
I did read watch the tutorial and it looks easy enough from google images or photos saved on my computer, but would the SVTP apps help with the Apple devices?
-J

Is the issue you're having due to the pic's file size?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
-J
I can do it with no issues from my iphone, both full site and the app. The app is real easy, but you may need to resize them if you're running full site.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_2371.JPG

Testing.
-J

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I can do it with no issues from my iphone, both full site and the app. The app is real easy, but you may need to resize them if you're running full site.
Got it. Thanks guys.
I'm going to try the app.
What are the advantages to using the App?
-J

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Thanks for all the hard work. I use another Forum that is now sending messages to redo any pics hosted from Tapatalk. It sucks because it it so easy to use. So the SVTP app is similar and iPhone easy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thanks for all the hard work. I use another Forum that is now sending messages to redo any pics hosted from Tapatalk. It sucks because it it so easy to use. So the SVTP app is similar and iPhone easy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which forum?

Take a look:

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I want to thank all the Staff from SVTP for all the hard work they do for all of us to enjoy the site and all the great information that is provided. I will do what i can to support the site. THANK YOU again

Users who are viewing this thread