9lbs of boost and E85 and finally got my 9...

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
Their dyno actually read lower than another one that is in the center of the state, but yes, a dyno is subject to many variables. Nines are nines regardless of what the dyno says.

Newskool Mach

9 second club
Established Member
Their dyno actually read lower than another one that is in the center of the state, but yes, a dyno is subject to many variables. Nines are nines regardless of what the dyno says.

Do you have a converter?

Yea I agree there are variables and like I previously said it was probably 20 degrees cooler on dyno day. That being said I have a Circle D 2B converter. I have another 10th in that 60 foot for sure Think I can go 9.6 when it's sorted out having traction problems leaving on the 2 step. Don't know if it was the track that night or changing some of the suspension.

Last edited:

deletednow2017

Established Member
Logan, what's your best time to date?
I'll let you know once it actually hits a track. I've moved twice in the last 5 months. Once the transmission is done I'll mount some new 275/60 et pro on the rear and let her rip. Hoping for ~9.7 full weight, ~9.5 reduced weight. EDIT: I grabbed some s71b 15x10 welds .. I may still try to run a pass on the 20s, but undecided.

Yea I have a stock trans with a 2B converter. Line lock and a 2step. Love the way it leaves

Sent from my SM-G930P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Awesome. I have the same converter. I really would recommend buying the Exedy clutch set w/ a TCS shaft. It is about 2k all in with labor included (est. on your region) and will give you peace of mind.
http://teambeefcakeracing.com/fo6rcoupexst.html

Users who are viewing this thread