Anyone making $50k+/year without a college degree?

ViciousJay

Established Member
SCcobra4me said:
I'm glad your doing the criminal justice thing, bclaws engrislh s knot ur forte.

not its not kinda hard escp when im dyslexic... but by no means do i use it as a crutch like most would... so spelling is not a strong thing for me nor is numbers but im sure there's other things that i do better ;-) and the criminal justice thing im not in anymore... gave up on that years ago

Last edited:

rust0r

Established Member
Spartan said:
thats ok for you... needless to say with a 2 week course i can start making 100K off the top compard to your 4 years and waiting for promotions :D

then why haven't you done that yet ? considering how you are "smarter than most people you work with"

you're waiting for june which is 8 weeks away to make 50K, if 100K is only a 2 week course away, then what the hell are you waiting for? :bash:

MaCaNs

Filth, Flarn, Filth
Established Member
Spartan said:
are you kidding me, try reading the wall street journal and forbes my friend.... some of rishest people in the world dont have a college education

Yes, some of the 'richest' people in the world did not go to college. But the % of that is like 0.0019%. By going to college you will enter the workforce with a higher pay, and a better reputation. Yes, I graduated college, did I learn a whole bunch??? Not really. But what a degree does, is start you on the fast track. Slowing down is up to the individual.

And to the people who say 'people with no degree are the main owners in small business' is the biggest farce I have ever read. :bs:

I have worked in small business my whole life, and not one person who owned the company did NOT have a degree.

Just work hard.............. thats all that there is too it. :thumbsup:

ViciousJay

Established Member
rust0r said:
then why haven't you done that yet ? considering how you are "smarter than most people you work with"

you're waiting for june which is 8 weeks away to make 50K, if 100K is only a 2 week course away, then what the hell are you waiting for? :bash:

10K for the schooling... kinda hard with a car payment and a house payment coming and a down payment for the house... but i might have my company sold on sending me for free ;-)

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
rust0r said:

Because if you work with retards, then technically your somewhat smarter than them:idea:

magRT496

Established Member
a buddy of mine is a firefighter and he started at about $42-45k. he gets a raise every year and makes good money; however when i graduate pharmacy school i will walk straight into a $70k a year job.

SOLISIMO

Signal 12
Established Member
magRT496 said:
a buddy of mine is a firefighter and he started at about $42-45k. he gets a raise every year and makes good money; however when i graduate pharmacy school i will walk straight into a $70k a year job.
but how long will it take you to pay off your schooling:shrug:

rust0r

Established Member
Spartan said:
10K for the schooling... kinda hard with a car payment and a house payment coming and a down payment for the house... but i might have my company sold on sending me for free ;-)

10K for schooling for a 2 week course, why am i laughing, thinking that you're sitting in on one of those "how to make money" sessions with some guy that has a pre-made package and some magical beans for everyone that attends, and upon exiting you call your "milf seat smelling" car wash-bro and tell him about this fly deal that you just scored

basically what you said in above is with your "**** school" attitude, you don't really have enough money to do what you would like to in life..... i think this argument is over

just curious as well, how old are you ?

ViciousJay

Established Member
rust0r said:
10K for schooling for a 2 week course, why am i laughing, thinking that you're sitting in on one of those "how to make money" sessions with some guy that has a pre-made package and some magical beans for everyone that attends, and upon exiting you call your "milf seat smelling" car wash-bro and tell him about this fly deal that you just scored

basically what you said in above is with your "**** school" attitude, you don't really have enough money to do what you would like to in life..... i think this argument is over

just curious as well, how old are you ?

hmmmm no its a Microsoft based class taught by microsft... it deals with management. its 10k cuz it includes 3 meals a day and lodging for 2 weeks...

texaswrx

Established Member
Military experience helped me achieve my goals. I began working in the Chemical buisness (manufacture) around 94 after ETS from service. I worked and over 5 years finished a 2 year AAS degree in Process Tech. I hate throwing out pay, but i have done well for myself. A good technical skill plus education equates to a good future. At least for myself and others I know. I have been over 70k since 99 and over the last 5 @ or just over 100k. That includes a good amount of overtime, but nothing like some of my fellow operators, some of whom cleared over 130-140k.

Best of luck to all. That is what worked for me.

rust0r

Established Member
there was someone else on this board that was hard up over these Microsoft sessions and claimed he made "like 100K for doing nothing after a short course", maybe you two should hang out

Spartan said:
anyways im pulling out cuz like id do to a cheap date...

:loser:

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
Its amazing how so many mustang owners are pulling in 6 figures! :eek:

on teh interweb at least :bored:

logan_yomtov

Established Member
i'm 23 and made just over 50k last year.

I there are times where i wish i had followed through with college and got a degree but i honestly don't think its that important.
Most everyone i know who has finished college is still working a part time job making 10 bucks an hour while they live and home w/ there parents, or they're in the IT field making 30k a year.

Higher education is fine, but universities are businesses. Like any business they push to sell their product. EDUCATION.
College is bullshit. You attend class whenever you feel like and take open book tests. Wow, how could anyone fail?

Users who are viewing this thread