Back after a long while

JA5.0N

Established Member
I used to be on here about 18 years or so when I bought my 1999 Cobra back in 2000. I remember when Beefcake was starting up his thing and had just bought his 99 Cobra convertible and was modding the hell out of it. This is my seventh Stang, first in a while. I've had a 87 GT a 91 GT 92 GT and 94 GT and 99 and 2001 Cobra. I bought this 2014 Mustang GT with 18000 miles last August the 18th. Two weeks after we had a hail storm and it did $4,800 worth of damage to it. Thanks to my generous insurance company a managed to get a cervinis Ram Air hood out of the deal. And also got everything fixed like it was before just as good as new. So far I've added a Flowmaster Pro Series cat back ,JLT cold air and a Bama tune. Hello everyone and I will be talking to you soon

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I used to be on here about 18 years or so when I bought my 1999 Cobra back in 2000. I remember when Beefcake was starting up his thing and had just bought his 99 Cobra convertible and was modding the hell out of it. This is my seventh Stang, first in a while. I've had a 87 GT a 91 GT 92 GT and 94 GT and 99 and 2001 Cobra. I bought this 2014 Mustang GT with 18000 miles last August the 18th. Two weeks after we had a hail storm and it did $4,800 worth of damage to it. Thanks to my generous insurance company a managed to get a cervinis Ram Air hood out of the deal. And also got everything fixed like it was before just as good as new. So far I've added a Flowmaster Pro Series cat back ,JLT cold air and a Bama tune. Hello everyone and I will be talking to you soon

Welcome back, and what was your original name?

???? I can fix it if you know your old name. I hate the silent ignore crap.

JA5.0N

Established Member
I'm sorry. I wasn't ignoring you this is my first time back on since I wrote the original post. Yes it was the hail storm on September 1st. I've got four hailstones in my freezer the size of baseball still

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

JA5.0N

Established Member
It is possible I joined up in September of last year but I joined up here on the first time and the year 2000 can you go back that far mr. Moderator

JA5.0N

Established Member
And I thought moderators were supposed to be the voice of reason not pettiness and sarcasm and acting like it 14 year old little girls

JA5.0N

Established Member
And I honestly don't remember signing up here in September of last year. And I really don't appreciate you riding me from the start Mister moderator I don't live on here

JA5.0N

Established Member
And how can you accuse somebody of ignoring you when it's been less than 24 hours since you posted what you did up there? You know we can get together and talk this out face-to-face if you really want to

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Dude, chill with the attitude. The man was just doing his job. We have many reasons why having more than one username is against the rules. Main one being people scamming the FS section and such. If you can't understand that and give a little cooperation instead of belittling the staff then maybe you should just stay away.
You would not appreciate being on the crap end of a scam only to find out the member is still here under a different name still doing it.
Then you would be bitching he didn't do enough to keep scammers away.

JA5.0N

Established Member
Well I just didn't appreciate being accused of ignoring someone less than 24 hours after I posted my reply. I don't really get on here to write replies or anything I just enjoy looking at cool cars and also perusing the used parts for maybe something I can use for my car. I truly do not remember registering here last September but I do remember being on here 2000 2001

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What in the **** haha

Brad, I've never seen someone's jimmies get rustled so quickly before. He wanted to handle it face to face... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
778eb6f9182897b0fac60038028d4963.jpg

Sent from my potato using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread